BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Catherine C.
Orlando
I LOVE this highlighter. I get so many random compliments on it. I tried this out and fell in love immediately. The best part is, I wear it for 12 plus hours with no problems. Its not chalky or too pigmented. It’s the perfect amount of highlight. My favorites are the purples! I also use the pinkish/orange one to highlight my nose and eyebrows since it blends in with my skin tone more and looks a little more natural.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVEEEE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!! I'm a fan of wild and colorful makeup looks and these highlighters pair perfectly with so many different ideas! They are super easily applied and highly pigmented so a little goes a longggg way! They're a little pricy coming in at $40 when I bought mine at Sephora but it was well worth it! So versatile and can be layered on top of each other to create unique mermaid-like looks. Forever a fan!
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I have been wanting to purchase this highlighter for a long time and last week I finally decided to get it. I absolutely love the pigments in this highlighter. It is sparkly, which I love, and a little bit of product goes a long way! When I use my finishing spray, it will stay all day. At first, I was nervous about using the purple shades but they actually work very well and look better than what I was expecting!
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I finally got the Anastasia highlighting palette I’ve been waiting for. Every single color in here works for me personally. I’m usually not a fan of colored highlighters like the pink, green and purple, but these are perfect. They’re blinding and easy to apply. Don’t have a whole lot of fall out which makes the application process super great. The colors are perfect! One of my favorite highlighting palettes.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
Honestly very disappointing pallet. First it's so small when I bought it my friends all looked at it and were like... is this travel size. It's not as pigmented as finger searches. Like when you swipe and run it on your hand is so different then when on your eye or cheek. The color does not stay the shimmer fades almost immediately. Very disappointed with this and I even bought it on sale at ulta half price. Would not recommend or repurchase
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
After finally being able to buy this palette, I am in love! I only give 4 stars because it takes a few layers of product to really become apparent (on my skin).
The formula consistency is very buttery and easy to blend. The different cool tones have their own characteristics and feel. I'm so excited to play with this palette some more!
mckinnon ✂.
Raleigh, NC
Personally, this palette falls really short for me. Out of all the colors, the green highlighter is my favorite, but I feel Kat Von D's alchemy palette really blew this one out of the water, especially since it is incredibly more pigmented. The colors are not all that practical for me as I am not into the holographic make up trend. I think there are much better highlighter palettes out there, even Alchemy is a much better executed palette than this one!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I am OBSESSED with this highlight palette. The colors are amazing and look so much more dramatic and colorful swatched and on the face and body. I take this palette with me everywhere, it's a perfect size for travel yet it still has nice big pans full of product. Definitely recommended to anyone that loves adding a beautiful glow and anyone wanting to try highlighter for the first time.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I received this last week. I do really like it but am not in love with it. The shades are all very cool which I wasn't expecting. I am mixed race and I think that they are a little too pale for me. The pink shade isn't too bad but the blue, grey and champagne colors makes me look drawn out. The pigmentation is wonderful however, and the palettes feel very soft. A lot of product for $42
Kaylee F.
Texas City, TX
This is my all time favorite highlighter! The color and pigment are both amazing. I love the color pink heart. The formula is soft and blends out very nicely. It is rather pricey, but you do get what you pay for. It will last a good while, and will stay on for a long time!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???