Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,546 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Ok i love this palette. I actually ise this everyday. I love the green! I got this at marshalls and it has lasted me forever. It is so easy to blend and the colors are very buildable.
I do love this pallet. I cannot give it a bad review simply because i cannot wear it everyday. It is saved for more fun occasions. Formula is great and colors are beautiful. But definitely not for everyday wear.
This glow kit is amazing. It has high shine and low fall out. It stays in place all day long. It is easy to apply and stays in place. It adds a pop of shine on your looks. I would buy again. I love this product.
These colors scared me on first glance, but don't be intimidated. They blend beautifully!! You can wear them separate or mix a combination of colors. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation- I usually am with Anastasia products.. especially the glow kits!!! If you think you won't use a certain color, it can be a great eyeshadow topper
This was actually the first glow kit I ever bought! I absolutely adore ABH highlighters. My only real problem is that there is always so much kickback when you use a fan brush! The colors are stunning in this and somehow I can always find a use for them! Would definitely recommend, but only if you’re okay with using this for certain occasions
This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter pallettes. I also love the Aurora, but even though this is meant as a "unicorn/mermaid" feeling pallette, the shades are very wearable for everyday. They are very blinding and builds let, but they don't accentuate you're pores like crazy which is amazing! Definitely a must have for highlights.
I love this, it’s out of the normal Highlighter colors. It’s a subtle way to add pop to your look. It’s surprisingly pigmented, in the silver and blues. The pink and green colors are weird, and barely show up.
This palette is great I never use the purple tone highlighters though so it’s kind of a waste on the palette but the other 4 are amazing I have fair skin so these are perfect for me
i really enjoyed a majority of the colors, some didn’t fit me. I wish the kit was bigger, I felt like I used it up quick. Definitely meant for paler skin, cold tones. I would pass on this product, personally.
This Glow Kit is so pretty 😍 the colors in the pans are different then what gets applied to the face ( which I don’t mind) I love it! Easy to apply, and pigment. Worth the money! And would recommend along with repurchase.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos