BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Tarrian M.
usa
Ok i love this palette. I actually ise this everyday. I love the green! I got this at marshalls and it has lasted me forever. It is so easy to blend and the colors are very buildable.
Brooke C.
Brandon
I do love this pallet. I cannot give it a bad review simply because i cannot wear it everyday. It is saved for more fun occasions. Formula is great and colors are beautiful. But definitely not for everyday wear.
Brooke N.
This glow kit is amazing. It has high shine and low fall out. It stays in place all day long. It is easy to apply and stays in place. It adds a pop of shine on your looks. I would buy again. I love this product.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These colors scared me on first glance, but don't be intimidated. They blend beautifully!! You can wear them separate or mix a combination of colors. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation- I usually am with Anastasia products.. especially the glow kits!!! If you think you won't use a certain color, it can be a great eyeshadow topper
Tori O.
Norwich, Ct
This was actually the first glow kit I ever bought! I absolutely adore ABH highlighters. My only real problem is that there is always so much kickback when you use a fan brush! The colors are stunning in this and somehow I can always find a use for them! Would definitely recommend, but only if you’re okay with using this for certain occasions
Constance B.
Texarkana, TX
This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter pallettes. I also love the Aurora, but even though this is meant as a "unicorn/mermaid" feeling pallette, the shades are very wearable for everyday. They are very blinding and builds let, but they don't accentuate you're pores like crazy which is amazing! Definitely a must have for highlights.
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I love this, it’s out of the normal Highlighter colors. It’s a subtle way to add pop to your look. It’s surprisingly pigmented, in the silver and blues. The pink and green colors are weird, and barely show up.
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
This palette is great I never use the purple tone highlighters though so it’s kind of a waste on the palette but the other 4 are amazing I have fair skin so these are perfect for me
Astrid A.
Iowa City
i really enjoyed a majority of the colors, some didn’t fit me. I wish the kit was bigger, I felt like I used it up quick. Definitely meant for paler skin, cold tones. I would pass on this product, personally.
Samantha P.
This Glow Kit is so pretty 😍 the colors in the pans are different then what gets applied to the face ( which I don’t mind) I love it! Easy to apply, and pigment. Worth the money! And would recommend along with repurchase.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?