BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Johanna F.
Gardena,ca
Honestly swear that this moon child palat is so unique! Like the pigmentation is everything ! It comes with six different shades and they’re so cute for any event ! Some are exotic and sone are natural but they are all lovely
Dani M.
Toms River, NJ
I LOVE these colors. Every single one is very pigmented, extremely buildable, and gorgeous! Can be applied wet or dry for amazing payoff. In picture: Lucky Clover.
Elise P.
I love this kit! It has so many different options for colors and different shimmer options as well if you don’t like as much of a glow there is still colors for you. I recommend this product to everybody who is either just starting out with make up or not because it just works so well.
Samantha L.
Salem, UT
Perfect for a bold, holographic looking glow. The undertones are so unique they just add a pop! The pink toned one is the only one I’d say looks natural, the rest are more artistic. My favorite is the blue ice!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
These shades are so much fun. Def not for everyday or everyone. I go easy when I use it on my cheekbones but I also use these colors for an inner corner highlight
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I love these highlights these are different and cute wouldn't wear for an everyday look but they are cute when you want to do something creative I love this stuff ❤️
Salem C.
A perfect highlighter palette for those wanting to feel ethereal and extraterrestrial. I personally really enjoy the light blue/white shade the most and am able to use the shades in a variety of looks. They also look super cute on the eye.
Christine o.
Orlando
Ahhhhhh i love the moonchil pallet. Ir has your simple pink. But alot of iridescent colors that are gorgeous. Got to love this pallet. Even for eyeshadow yessss!
Ciera P.
The colors in the pallet are very unique. If you’re looking for a everyday highlight pallet this one is not the one. The colors are very pigment and are perfect for a fun night out!
Mary E.
Hartford
This is one of my favorite palettes that I own! The shades are creamy and pigmented. The greens and blues and pinks are just so gorgeous. I love to use this as a highlighter but also to accentuate certain eyeshadow colors. I've found so many uses for this palette. I'm in love!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?