BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Ellen K.
Chippewa Falls, Wi
Pigment of this is unreal! The colors are very fun but don’t get this if you want a natural look because all of them are colored and you can’t really wear these colors everyday.
jessystgo Q.
Is a amazing highlight I love it Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best 😍 I love the glow on my skin and of course a little extra 💕 Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
I cannot say enough good things about this palate! The color choices work well for different makeup looks without having to dig through the bag for 20 different colors. I use this palate for my everyday makeup as well as stage makeup when I'm performing. The lights catch the highlighter and make me glow!  I actually had a ton of compliments on my makeup this last time and the only thing I did differently was adding this highlighter. For everyday wear, obviously, I use a much lighter hand when applying. I find that people will compliment ME rather than my makeup. They say things like,"you look so bright and awake today" "you look happy" "your skin looks amazing". The other great thing about this highlighter is it's staying power. I perspier heavily under the hot stage lights. My foundation can be melting but my Anastasia stays put. I will definitely buy this product as long as it's available.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Guys this palette has me LIVING!! It is so beautiful and every color works very well for ANY skin tone!! It is so perfect and goes on so well. I use it every day no matter where I go! Definitely recommend!
Jessica K.
Cheektowaga, NY
I waited and waited to buy this and I so wish I hadn't. It's perfect for me. 6 gorgeous colors that really do last all day on me. I love that it's not the 'normal' colors.
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
At first I was so nervous about this expensive purchase but I am so in love ! This is the best thing I’ve bought from her brand and the pigment is just astonishing! I will forever use this !!! defiantly
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
One of my favorite highlighter palettes. I’m super pale and light skinned and this looks so pretty! I love the iridescent look it has on my skin and it lasts all day!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Love the different highlighter colors! You can create a new and perfect glow every day of the week! Very pleased with this purchase! Definitely worth the money!!!!!
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I got this during the Sephora Black Friday sale. I love the colors. I use this for eyeshadow as well as a highlighter. I think this is worth the price for the quality and the amount you are getting.
Isabella K.
Very shiny, I’ll say that. You can use it with everything, and it’s very pigmented. It’s very easy to blend too so it’s very to use. The only cons is that it doesn’t have gold. I like the pink and the purple, definitely. I use it all the time no I like it a lot.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???