Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,612 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Honestly swear that this moon child palat is so unique! Like the pigmentation is everything ! It comes with six different shades and they’re so cute for any event ! Some are exotic and sone are natural but they are all lovely
I LOVE these colors. Every single one is very pigmented, extremely buildable, and gorgeous! Can be applied wet or dry for amazing payoff. In picture: Lucky Clover.
I love this kit! It has so many different options for colors and different shimmer options as well if you don’t like as much of a glow there is still colors for you. I recommend this product to everybody who is either just starting out with make up or not because it just works so well.
Perfect for a bold, holographic looking glow. The undertones are so unique they just add a pop! The pink toned one is the only one I’d say looks natural, the rest are more artistic. My favorite is the blue ice!
These shades are so much fun. Def not for everyday or everyone. I go easy when I use it on my cheekbones but I also use these colors for an inner corner highlight
I love these highlights these are different and cute wouldn't wear for an everyday look but they are cute when you want to do something creative I love this stuff ❤️
A perfect highlighter palette for those wanting to feel ethereal and extraterrestrial. I personally really enjoy the light blue/white shade the most and am able to use the shades in a variety of looks. They also look super cute on the eye.
Ahhhhhh i love the moonchil pallet. Ir has your simple pink. But alot of iridescent colors that are gorgeous. Got to love this pallet. Even for eyeshadow yessss!
The colors in the pallet are very unique. If you’re looking for a everyday highlight pallet this one is not the one. The colors are very pigment and are perfect for a fun night out!
This is one of my favorite palettes that I own! The shades are creamy and pigmented. The greens and blues and pinks are just so gorgeous. I love to use this as a highlighter but also to accentuate certain eyeshadow colors. I've found so many uses for this palette. I'm in love!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos