Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I was really excited when my boyfriend got this for me for Christmas because I have been wanting it since it came out! The colors are absolutely beautiful and sooo pigmented. I barely put my brush into the pans and I have insane glow happening today. I enjoy all of the different colors featured in here.
Formula is chalky and hard. Idk if I got a bad batch but I’m glad I got it on sale on Black Friday. I wouldn’t pay full price for it again. Colors aren’t my everyday choices.
Yes, yes, yes! I finally got my hands on a colorful highlighting kit that is flattering on super fair skin tones. This palette is just beautiful! The colors look amazing on their own, or you can mix a couple of them together. A little bit goes a long way, so this palette will last a very long time!
Got this as a gift for my birthday and it is my favorite! I’m still learning how to use it and where to put it, but i love the colors and the texture makes application so easy!
I love love love this highlighter I bought it online from Ulta when it was 40% off it was such a steal. It’s good for all skin types and the colors are very pigmented!
This was my fourth Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit and I love the pigmentation! I used the shade "Blue Moon" for a Halloween look! I honestly not only would I recommend this product but the hole name brand. Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing Palettes and Kits and will forever be in my collection.
This palette gives me total mermaid/unicorn/fairy vibes! It's so beautiful and makes you shine and shimmer. This is my favorite highlighter I own I use pink heart and blue ice every day! The shades last so long it's crazy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun good quality highlighter!
I love this palette so much! The colors are less of everyday colors, but they are so fun to experiment with! The pink is my favorite and I actually do use that one on a daily basis! These are so fun and metallic! If you’re into these colors for highlighters, you should give this palette a try!
I love these colors but they aren't usable Day to Day for me. The grey is too ashy. I use the pink most, shimmer finishes. Somewhat drier than other formulas of abh.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos