BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I was really excited when my boyfriend got this for me for Christmas because I have been wanting it since it came out! The colors are absolutely beautiful and sooo pigmented.  I barely put my brush into the pans and I have insane glow happening today.  I enjoy all of the different colors featured in here.
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
Formula is chalky and hard. Idk if I got a bad batch but I’m glad I got it on sale on Black Friday. I wouldn’t pay full price for it again. Colors aren’t my everyday choices.
DeeDee B.
West Plains, MO
Yes, yes, yes! I finally got my hands on a colorful highlighting kit that is flattering on super fair skin tones. This palette is just beautiful! The colors look amazing on their own, or you can mix a couple of them together. A little bit goes a long way, so this palette will last a very long time!
Amber S.
Harbor City
Got this as a gift for my birthday and it is my favorite! I’m still learning how to use it and where to put it, but i love the colors and the texture makes application so easy!
Manda R.
Brooklyn
Beautiful and soft. Anastasia Beverly Hills is always amazing stuff. It gives me the exact dewy look i strive for!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Sara L.
Rochester
I love love love this highlighter I bought it online from Ulta when it was 40% off it was such a steal. It’s good for all skin types and the colors are very pigmented!
Beth B.
This was my fourth Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit and I love the pigmentation! I used the shade "Blue Moon" for a Halloween look! I honestly not only would I recommend this product but the hole name brand. Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing Palettes and Kits and will forever be in my collection.
jessica s.
West Hills, CA
This palette gives me total mermaid/unicorn/fairy vibes! It's so beautiful and makes you shine and shimmer. This is my favorite highlighter I own I use pink heart and blue ice every day! The shades last so long it's crazy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun good quality highlighter!
Emma K.
NC
I love this palette so much! The colors are less of everyday colors, but they are so fun to experiment with! The pink is my favorite and I actually do use that one on a daily basis! These are so fun and metallic! If you’re into these colors for highlighters, you should give this palette a try!
Tiffany H.
San Diego
I love these colors but they aren't usable Day to Day for me. The grey is too ashy. I use the pink most, shimmer finishes. Somewhat drier than other formulas of abh.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?