BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Cassidy M.
Where would I be without this palette? I cannot stress enough how much I adore these shades! The pink heart is my favorite one, I swear I glow with it. The purples are really fun and I even used the lucky clover one for saint patty’s day. You can even combine the shades and get a custom glow. Lasts alllllll day too
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is my favorite highlighting pallet. You get to choose from 6 different glowing highlighters! This is a pallet if you really want an amazing glow. You can find this pallet at sephora or Ulta. I really want another one for Christmas. Ulta has a lot of 20% off right now and great deals to get this pallet.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I was really excited when my boyfriend got this for me for Christmas because I have been wanting it since it came out! The colors are absolutely beautiful and sooo pigmented.  I barely put my brush into the pans and I have insane glow happening today.  I enjoy all of the different colors featured in here.
DeeDee B.
West Plains, MO
Yes, yes, yes! I finally got my hands on a colorful highlighting kit that is flattering on super fair skin tones. This palette is just beautiful! The colors look amazing on their own, or you can mix a couple of them together. A little bit goes a long way, so this palette will last a very long time!
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
Formula is chalky and hard. Idk if I got a bad batch but I’m glad I got it on sale on Black Friday. I wouldn’t pay full price for it again. Colors aren’t my everyday choices.
Amber S.
Harbor City
Got this as a gift for my birthday and it is my favorite! I’m still learning how to use it and where to put it, but i love the colors and the texture makes application so easy!
Manda R.
Brooklyn
Beautiful and soft. Anastasia Beverly Hills is always amazing stuff. It gives me the exact dewy look i strive for!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Sara L.
Rochester
I love love love this highlighter I bought it online from Ulta when it was 40% off it was such a steal. It’s good for all skin types and the colors are very pigmented!
jessica s.
West Hills, CA
This palette gives me total mermaid/unicorn/fairy vibes! It's so beautiful and makes you shine and shimmer. This is my favorite highlighter I own I use pink heart and blue ice every day! The shades last so long it's crazy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun good quality highlighter!
Beth B.
This was my fourth Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit and I love the pigmentation! I used the shade "Blue Moon" for a Halloween look! I honestly not only would I recommend this product but the hole name brand. Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing Palettes and Kits and will forever be in my collection.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.