Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 159 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
This Glow Kit is so pretty 😍 the colors in the pans are different then what gets applied to the face ( which I don’t mind) I love it! Easy to apply, and pigment. Worth the money! And would recommend along with repurchase.
i really enjoyed a majority of the colors, some didn’t fit me. I wish the kit was bigger, I felt like I used it up quick. Definitely meant for paler skin, cold tones. I would pass on this product, personally.
The KVD alchemist palette is MUCH better. This formula is super chunky. There's chunky bits of glitter in it that look awful. With the KVD one there is no glitter. Giant waste of money. I'm really disappointed in Norvina for creating this
Love this highlighter glow palette. I found it at Marshall’s for half the price the same week it came out. I love the colors. This palette can be used year round since some colors are warm and some are cool.
I liked this product on its own. However, it was too much like the their other products.This product jusr wasn’t very original.I did like the finish of the product. It was pretty on the skin and in swatches.
Beautiful glow kit! The colors are all so unique and interesting yet gorgeous. The whole palette is truly amazing! The price is a bit high but the product and quality is so great it is worth it! Try it ASAP!
My all time favorite high light brand. I was gifted this glow kit and I LOVE it. The colors are very different but extremely pigmented. My favorite one is the light pink shade because I am tann and it gives me a beautiful sun kissed look.
i bought this for my sister this christmas because i know she has been wanting it for forever. i think that she is going to love it. i bought it from Sephora on black friday for 24$ with my jcpenny discount because i work there, and got it for 16$ what a steal
A fun palette, very intense highlights. It’s probably not your everyday highlight, the colors are noticeable, which is both good and bad. if you’re skin is lighter, the darker tones tend to look very harsh.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos