BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Jacqueline A.
Purchased at: Sephora
So pigmented best highlighter around you can always count on this if you wanna glow to the gods !!! I have almost every pállate never been let down great to add to your make up collection it’s a must have !!!
Samantha P.
This Glow Kit is so pretty 😍 the colors in the pans are different then what gets applied to the face ( which I don’t mind) I love it! Easy to apply, and pigment. Worth the money! And would recommend along with repurchase.
Astrid A.
Iowa City
i really enjoyed a majority of the colors, some didn’t fit me. I wish the kit was bigger, I felt like I used it up quick. Definitely meant for paler skin, cold tones. I would pass on this product, personally.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
The KVD alchemist palette is MUCH better. This formula is super chunky. There's chunky bits of glitter in it that look awful. With the KVD one there is no glitter. Giant waste of money. I'm really disappointed in Norvina for creating this
Lipsticks +.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this highlighter glow palette. I found it at Marshall’s for half the price the same week it came out. I love the colors. This palette can be used year round since some colors are warm and some are cool.
Katie C.
I liked this product on its own. However, it was too much like the their other products.This product jusr wasn’t very original.I did like the finish of the product. It was pretty on the skin and in swatches.
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beautiful glow kit! The colors are all so unique and interesting yet gorgeous. The whole palette is truly amazing! The price is a bit high but the product and quality is so great it is worth it! Try it ASAP!
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
My all time favorite high light brand. I was gifted this glow kit and I LOVE it. The colors are very different but extremely pigmented. My favorite one is the light pink shade because I am tann and it gives me a beautiful sun kissed look.
celeste m.
burton , MI
i bought this for my sister this christmas because i know she has been wanting it for forever. i think that she is going to love it. i bought it from Sephora on black friday for 24$ with my jcpenny discount because i work there, and got it for 16$ what a steal
Tara W.
A fun palette, very intense highlights. It’s probably not your everyday highlight, the colors are noticeable, which is both good and bad. if you’re skin is lighter, the darker tones tend to look very harsh.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?