Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 163 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Great for fair skin. It actually shows up! The colors, though different, just show up as nice beams on the cheekbones. I love it. My favorite is the pink shade. I’ve had it for quite some time and don’t envision running out any time soon
These colors are to die for and if I had the budget, I would have all of the highlighter palettes from Anastasia. I use this as a general face highlighter and as an eyeshadow, making it extremely versatile. So soft, so creamy, so bright, I just love it.
It's ok. I bought it on sale, to see if it could be a dupe for the Kat Von D Alchemist Palette. Some colours are similar, but it has glitter in it. I was really looking for a dupe to the KVD Amythest colour, and I don't find anything close. Don't like the texture very much either. So, it's alright. In a pinch, it's good. Do I find myself reaching for it? No.
These glow kits are so popular! I got one because everyone seems to have them. I did like it, but I didn’t like the purple colors. I have tanned, olive skin. And the purple kind of looked like I was trying to put on a purple tinted blush, and I didn’t even apply that much. The other colors were gorgeous! But for that price, I’d prefer to like all the colors.
I love abh highlight palettes! And these are highly pigmented. I love them it’s worth every penny ! The colors are kinda wacky and don’t look right on my skin but they are fun to play with
I was pleasantly surprised to learn that all of the colors on here were usable and not as funky as they look prior to application. The one thing that made me lower my five stars three stars is the staying power. I apply this is highlighter on my cheekbones first thing in the morning and within an hour or two it’s already disappeared. I love how beautiful it looks when it’s first applied I just wish that it lasted longer
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos