BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I am a sucker for all of these gorgeous colors. They have such a great glow, and are very pigmented. This palette is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. This palette I recommend greatly!! If you want to have a blinding highlight this is your palette along with other ABH highlights.
Mikaela S.
Vancouver
Glitter is too chunky and doesn’t blend well at all. I’m pretty fair skin tone and I do not like how it looks on my skin at all. I would use eyeshadow over it any day.
Charlotte B.
I love this product!! The shimmer is great!! The colors are great for my fair skin! Good on dry skin. I use this once a day! It stays on all day throughout school! I would absolutely buy again for my sister!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I couldn't help but to buy this the highlighters are very pigmented and have a great payoff. The palette is reasonably priced the packaging is nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone I believe that they still sell this. I know that you can buy this from beautylish.
Leiah T.
Las Vegas, NV
Out of this world highlighter! I love purple horseshoe! That’s my go to for a beautiful iridescent glow that isn’t over the top. I love all of these colors and they are great if you really want to add something unexpected to your makeup routine.
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve heard so many great things about this palette I would love to receive it for Christmas!! The price may be high but I think it will be worth it!! Fingers crossed!
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Have you ever wanted to feel like Elsa off frozen? If so get this. These subtle colors are Snow Queen worthy. It’s just a pretty palette. Makes lip sticks transform.
Shelby H.
Amarillo
ABH glowkits are a gift sent from heaven. They are all super pigmented and buildable, so you can have a nice sheen of highlight or be blinding. The ABH highlights are so pretty and most of them look great on a wide range of skin tones. 10/10
Jayla H.
I was unsure about the colors at first in this palette but I have fair skin so most highlighting palettes I can’t use cause not all the shades work for me but this I can use mainly every shade without it being too dark for my skin and I love it.
Brynna H.
bloomer , WI
this palette is good formula and pigmentation wise, but i’m really not a fan of colored highlighters. other than that, it’s super blendable, buildable, and really easy to use in general. if you’re a fan of colored highlighters this could be for you.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???