BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Very nice highlight palette to have. The shades are pigmented and apply smoothly. I prefer to use a creamy highlighter and apply one of these shades over it. Layering highlighters gives a very nice glowing effect. It is pricey for only 6 small pans of shades, so you're paying for the name on the package.
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
This palette is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The packaging is really pretty and actual product itself have gorgeous colors as well. I originally wasn't going to buy because of the price but I snagged it for $24 at an in store Christmas promotion at Sephora. It's definitely for glam looks only, I haven't figured it how to use these colors for every day looks but it's still gorgeous and I love it.
Mackenzie R.
Smithfield, RI
This product is absolutely amazing! I bought it on Black Friday just for fun and I definitely do not regret my purchase. The colors are so fun and bright and they blend easily into any relatively fair skin tones. I use mine for highlighting and I have even started using it for eyeshadows as well. The palette is very sparkly and will last all day easily. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good highlighting kit or even some fun colors to use for eye shadows.
Hailey D.
Huntington
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit has beautiful colors in the palette. I was very impressed with how pretty these shades look on the skin. The two darker shades did not look very good on my pale skin. These shades are very pigmented & not sheer at all.
Kaleb F.
Boston
I’m in love with this glow kit. I love the color Blue Ice on this glow palette for that blinding blue-toned highlight that can stop a hater at 20 paces.

The powder is really smooth and kind of creamy and it applies and blends beautifully with a Morphe M510 (which I can’t seem to tag) brush.

I use this on my cheekbones, between and above the eyebrows, on the tip of my nose and on my Cupid’s Bow and I love, love, love the application and staying power of this palette. Highly recommended.
Meaghan-Marie L.
I so wanted to love this palette
I got this as a gift for Christmas
When I opened both my highlight palettes (this and Aurora) I thought I would be using this a lot more, boy was I wrong!
I find myself reaching for Aurora over this almost every single day
This palette is “icier” than Aurora so maybe that’s why I haven’t used it as much
Still a great product, just not my taste in highlighter
Seems to have less fallout compared to other palettes, might be because I don’t use it as much
Kaleigh S.
Fayetteville, Ga
I can’t believe how much i love this palette. Beautiful packaging, prismatic and magical colors, and they swatch very well! I love this palette for makeup looks that are light and whimsical. Great for a soft glam look! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
This highlighter kit is one that is fun to have ONLY if you have a couple other regular looking highlighters for everyday use. Like are you really going to go out to the grocery store or bookstore with blue highlighter (more power to you if you’re down for that).

I really like that most are two-toned, meaning they turn a different color depending on the angle of light hitting them. It’s pretty amazing. This would be my go to highlighter for festivals or concerts.
Taylor S.
Cambridge, MN
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter palette. I find that a lot of highlighters just look like glitter on your face, this one doesn’t! This one has a holographic and smooth look to it. The colors in the pan look scary to use but once on the face they make a BEAUTIFUL companion to any sort of look you want to do. You can put a little bit on and keep it subtle, or you can pack it on and be blinding, and I love that you can adjust it to your own taste and preferences.
Chris L.
Middletown
anastasia highlighters are a classic reliability, and this product can be worn in a multitude of ways since it is so pigmented and colorful. i would say it works best on fairer skin and tends to look chalky on tan or darker skin but if worn lightly then it can be pulled off. the shimmer and shine from this highlighter isn’t too noticeable in every lighting, id say you’re really only paying for the colors and the name.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???