BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I wanted this palette forever and I finally invested in it. And let me tell you, I am NOT disappointed. I was a bit scared of the purples, but they blend out beautifully! This is a highly pigmented palette worth every penny.
Mackenzie K.
This is one of my favorite ABH glow kits because it came out before they started getting glittery and chunky, however the shades are a bit weird so I don’t tech for this unless and I have a look in mind for them to match
Ashley C.
Mansfield
Love this highlight palette! Great range of colors and good size pans. A little pricey but worth the money! Very pigmented and easily blendable. This is one of my favorite make up products! Will buy again when I hit pan!
Taylor S.
Cambridge, MN
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter palette. I find that a lot of highlighters just look like glitter on your face, this one doesn’t! This one has a holographic and smooth look to it. The colors in the pan look scary to use but once on the face they make a BEAUTIFUL companion to any sort of look you want to do. You can put a little bit on and keep it subtle, or you can pack it on and be blinding, and I love that you can adjust it to your own taste and preferences.
grace m.
fisk
Such a glow!! I love this palette so much! You can have a lot of fun with the colors in this glow kit, also! It lasts a long time also. This palette definitely works for all skin tones! I am for sure going to buy again!
Lauren L.
Bixby, OK
Highlighters are gorgeous if the duo chrome is a look that your into. I thought I would be super into it but I’ve barely touched the pallet other than the pink shade because I find them hard to wear for everyday makeup
Bailee N.
Kendall, NY
I love this glow kit! There are no other colors out there likes these. They apply to the skin so smooth, and every shade is so pigmented! I would highly recommend this palette to anyone! I would buy this product again!
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
I love using this highlight palette when I’m either going out or I have a music festival. It really shimmers and looks good with just about anything. It lasts all day when you use setting spray and I bought mine at Sephora
Courtney H.
Madison, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!! Wow, the colors are amazing and they sit perfectly on your cheekbone with a beautiful shimmer, this highlighter completes my full face of makeup and I highly recommend this product!
Sidney M.
This is so pretty! I love all the colors and they look great when you mix a couple. The only problem I had with it was that it seemed that there was a bit off fallout but that’s an easy fix. It’s extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way with this.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?