Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,586 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
One of my favorite highlighters. This one is my go to for sure. The pigmentation is great and it melts into your skin. It’s not chalky at all. I highly recommend this purchase. It’s affordable and not cheap at all.
Out of all the "colorful highlighters" this is by far my favorite. They are almost a duo chrome or iridescent so they are very wearable. They are creamy and reflective, without showing off any texture you may have.
I have many glow kits and really wanted to add this one into my collection. Honestly this looks powdery on my skin and doesn't give off the color unless I pack it on and then it looks like a heavy swatch on my face.
anastasia highlighters are a classic reliability, and this product can be worn in a multitude of ways since it is so pigmented and colorful. i would say it works best on fairer skin and tends to look chalky on tan or darker skin but if worn lightly then it can be pulled off. the shimmer and shine from this highlighter isn’t too noticeable in every lighting, id say you’re really only paying for the colors and the name.
GLOW UP FROM THE FLOOR UP! Watch me glow up. I mean I can say so much about this but I genuinely love the colors and I love to layer them when I’m feeling extra or just want to shine from afar and people see me coming
I'm bringing in the new year glowing! I've been wanting to get my hands on an ABH highlight palette for a while and this one did not disappoint. I love that it can be used in so many ways, not just one my cheeks.
Blue ice is my favorite shade. I use that pink heart and lucky clover. I’m very pale right now so this palette works best for me. Very shimmery and pigmented. If I want an out of this world highlighter I use ABH
Very beautiful palette for highlighting. It’s not very pigmented. But it’s beautiful for highlighting face. It’s very shimmery. I like it leaves like a suddle shine/sparkle. I don’t think I would purchase again.
This glow kit is gorgeous I e only used maybe three of the highlighters so far but I have been experimenting with looks with the ones I don’t use . My favorite is the purple shade. So pretty once they are applied
This is everything I wanted and more! Literally saved my $$ to get it. The colors are absolutely beautiful! They are creamy and pigmented. They last a long time and look beautiful on your skin. I use this daily and am going to hate the day I run out
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos