BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Rebekah P.
Nansen Road, Gravesend Kent
Good pigmentation and great range of colours. Sturdy packaging and goes on nicely. Would not say it's quite worth the hype that it gets and definitely not worth the price it is but can see why people like it. But personally there a lot of drugstore highlighters that I prefer.
Barbara😻💋👅 💕.
Doncaster
I think this palette is a bit pricey. But it is Good. I got it from beauty bay And i broke yesterday. The glow is blinding and last all day but I don’t really like the colours.i love the packaging soooo much it’s holographic for any holo sexuals there 👌😂 I really recommend it for people who love extreme blinding highliters.
Natasha C.
Stittsville , ON
Eh. This was a disappointing purchase. There was so much hype for this product, but it’s just so so so glittery. Almost like an overpriced eyeshadow palette. I love “unnatural” highlighters, but this isn’t what I thought it would be. I’ll use it on occasion, but stick to the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette for day-to-day looks.
Jodie T.
Meir heath, Stoke on trent
ABH do the best highlighter palettes!! Moonchild is definitely my favourite one of them all 😍 it has the most amazing inner corner highlight in shade 'blue ice' ..I've used it that many times I've hit pan already!
Andrea R.
Four stars because not all the colours work for me but I love the ones that do! Easy to apply. I did buy this when it was half price. I probably wouldn’t have at fill price because I don’t use it a ton.
AZULL R.
Toronto , VT
of my routine in makeup I could be left without many things except this illuminator is my favorite since I can play with all the shades I can use them at night in the day and it looks spectacular I love the colors that there are like blue and purple they look simple to use But they are and you can see on your face as if you were a unicorn
Guusje J.
Tilburg
Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters are always amazing and so pigmented. But with this one there are a lot of strange colours in it, so if that's not something you feel comfortable with, please don't buy it, because it is still a high-end company so it does cost a bit much.
Amber S.
Springbrook , AB
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was gifted to me. I hadn’t been interested in using highlighting products til then. I love the colours so much. They match my style and the way I do my makeup.
Megan V.
Essex, Braintree
Amazing! Star is my favourite shade and I use the palette practically EVERY DAY. I feel like a princess with these beautiful highlighting shades! Even used the green and blue shades to catch the light on stage when I was playing the little mermaid. Perfect.
Su M.
San Juan
The moonchild palette contains super flattering shades. It's perfect for not only the fairest of skin but also the darkest. Looks beautiful on the cheeks and the cupids bow as well.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?