Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 152 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Good pigmentation and great range of colours. Sturdy packaging and goes on nicely. Would not say it's quite worth the hype that it gets and definitely not worth the price it is but can see why people like it. But personally there a lot of drugstore highlighters that I prefer.
I think this palette is a bit pricey. But it is Good. I got it from beauty bay And i broke yesterday. The glow is blinding and last all day but I don’t really like the colours.i love the packaging soooo much it’s holographic for any holo sexuals there 👌😂 I really recommend it for people who love extreme blinding highliters.
Eh. This was a disappointing purchase. There was so much hype for this product, but it’s just so so so glittery. Almost like an overpriced eyeshadow palette. I love “unnatural” highlighters, but this isn’t what I thought it would be. I’ll use it on occasion, but stick to the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette for day-to-day looks.
ABH do the best highlighter palettes!! Moonchild is definitely my favourite one of them all 😍 it has the most amazing inner corner highlight in shade 'blue ice' ..I've used it that many times I've hit pan already!
Four stars because not all the colours work for me but I love the ones that do! Easy to apply. I did buy this when it was half price. I probably wouldn’t have at fill price because I don’t use it a ton.
of my routine in makeup I could be left without many things except this illuminator is my favorite since I can play with all the shades I can use them at night in the day and it looks spectacular I love the colors that there are like blue and purple they look simple to use But they are and you can see on your face as if you were a unicorn
Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters are always amazing and so pigmented. But with this one there are a lot of strange colours in it, so if that's not something you feel comfortable with, please don't buy it, because it is still a high-end company so it does cost a bit much.
Amazing! Star is my favourite shade and I use the palette practically EVERY DAY. I feel like a princess with these beautiful highlighting shades! Even used the green and blue shades to catch the light on stage when I was playing the little mermaid. Perfect.
The moonchild palette contains super flattering shades. It's perfect for not only the fairest of skin but also the darkest. Looks beautiful on the cheeks and the cupids bow as well.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos