Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,729 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 138 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I would really want to try this again!! This is my all time favorite highlighter pallete I really recommend it! The pigment is amazing it is really gentle with your skin and looks amazing on it!
This is a more high end product so you need to make sure that you will use it. There are colours that i haven’t used but it makes up for that with the long lasting, pigmented formula. I would definitely recommend this to people who are trying to experiment with make up!
I got this gift for Christmas, kinda scared it wasn’t going to suit my skin. But it does, I love all of them they are so beautiful and easy to blend flawlessly and build. Highly recommend this product, don’t let the different colours scare you. I have olive/tan skin!
I adore this palette! I purchased it in the black Friday sales, and it is gorgeous! I'm not a huge fan of the cardboard packaging, but it is sturdy and it will be light for travel. All the shades are pigmented and complimentary. I find that they suit my fair skin well.
Soy fanática de esta paleta de iluminador, deja la luminosidad necesaria, no son tan brillosas como otras, pies esta la hace ver un poco mas natural claro depende del color que te apliques pero es general es de mis favoritas de muchas otras en el mercado.
This palette is great, but it’s not as good as I thought it would be. The colours are nice but it’s not overly pigmented. I find that you have to build the colours up a bit before you get a super blinding highlighter. It’s good but I don’t use it very often
I use this highlighter everyday and I've had it since January and there's absolutely no sign of it running out. It was fairly dear but it's my favourite thing in my make up bag. It stays on all day and did also stay on during swimming. It's proper jazzy❤️❤️
Such a beautiful palette. The colours are amazing and blinding. Six big pans of colour that can go with any look. Either normal day look or full on glam. The pale colours are good for people with pale and medium skin tones. Even the packaging is pretty.
I absolutely love this pallet. I could never get myself to spend the money to get it because it is pretty pricey but I got it for a gift and I love it. Use it everyday. The colours are gorgeous and I love using the purple and blue to make my look pop.
My favourite glow kit is the one from Nicole. It has pinks and peaches. This is my second favourite. There are purple and blues. I like using these as eyeshadows. They may make others feel sickly. But it’s great for those who love the mermaid vibes.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos