BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
iliana I.
Calexico, CA
I would really want to try this again!! This is my all time favorite highlighter pallete I really recommend it! The pigment is amazing it is really gentle with your skin and looks amazing on it!
Chloe B.
This is a more high end product so you need to make sure that you will use it. There are colours that i haven’t used but it makes up for that with the long lasting, pigmented formula. I would definitely recommend this to people who are trying to experiment with make up!
Emma S.
Sault Ste, ON
I got this gift for Christmas, kinda scared it wasn’t going to suit my skin. But it does, I love all of them they are so beautiful and easy to blend flawlessly and build. Highly recommend this product, don’t let the different colours scare you. I have olive/tan skin!
Emma B.
I adore this palette! I purchased it in the black Friday sales, and it is gorgeous! I'm not a huge fan of the cardboard packaging, but it is sturdy and it will be light for travel. All the shades are pigmented and complimentary. I find that they suit my fair skin well.
Rina M.
Soy fanática de esta paleta de iluminador,  deja la luminosidad necesaria, no son tan brillosas como otras, pies esta la hace ver un poco mas natural claro depende del color que te apliques pero es general es de mis favoritas de muchas otras en el mercado.
Anonymous A.
This palette is great, but it’s not as good as I thought it would be. The colours are nice but it’s not overly pigmented. I find that you have to build the colours up a bit before you get a super blinding highlighter. It’s good but I don’t use it very often
Syrona D.
I use this highlighter everyday and I've had it since January and there's absolutely no sign of it running out. It was fairly dear but it's my favourite thing in my make up bag. It stays on all day and did also stay on during swimming. It's proper jazzy❤️❤️
Amy S.
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Such a beautiful palette. The colours are amazing and blinding. Six big pans of colour that can go with any look. Either normal day look or full on glam. The pale colours are good for people with pale and medium skin tones. Even the packaging is pretty.
Sasha G.
dartmouth
I absolutely love this pallet. I could never get myself to spend the money to get it because it is pretty pricey but I got it for a gift and I love it. Use it everyday. The colours are gorgeous and I love using the purple and blue to make my look pop.
vanessa a.
My favourite glow kit is the one from Nicole. It has pinks and peaches. This is my second favourite. There are purple and blues. I like using these as eyeshadows. They may make others feel sickly. But it’s great for those who love the mermaid vibes.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.