BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Awesome color scheme 😍😍
Sarah Z.
Avon
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful colors and pigment is incredible. If you use the right brush you only need a little on your skin. Bonus points if you wet the highlighter brush before hand as well. I was so excited to get this, even got it on sale!
Morgan R.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. One of my favorite brands, I love this glow kit. The colors help with my more outgoing looks since there is green, blue, pink, purple highlights. I would highly recommend anything from this brand.
⚓️Felicity💙 S.
Prescott
My favorite brand of highlighter. Only highlighter I use. Amazing colors. Beautiful and bright. Love the young colors. Little pricey but always worth it. Definitely buy!!! Best thing to get a girl. Favorite product at ultra. $21 on black friday
Marti G.
Absolutely the only highlighter Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit, 5 Ounce i use. The pigments alone is the best value for the money, love the shimmery colors that you dony have to keep applying over and over because of the GREAT pigments. Ever time someone asks i always state that this is the ONLY highlighter worth purchasing!
Bree S.
Levittown
Purchased at: Sephora
Good product and always a go to when I have a fun blue or purple look. Adds a nice pop to any look, but you definitely should apply it on a wet base to get the true color pay off. A good product overall.
Emily B.
Everett, WA
I love the shine these highlights bring. My friend bought this awhile ago and everytime she used it I would be in awe from how good it looked. I finally bought it for myself and it's my go to now.
Christopher G.
Jersey City
Purchased at: Sephora
Wooo child... the pigment in these. I love this highlighter palette. Most of the shades are blinding and amazing, while some are more subtle for those who don’t want to do too much. I’m obsessed with this, it really makes me look like an alien.
Crystal E.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite highlights honestly!! I have an obsession with purple & it’s just got the most beautiful galactic look to it! I’ve used it on soo many occasions & everyone always compliments & asks which it is.
Kendra W.
Cadillac, MI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this. The colors were unexpected and they surprisingly all worked for my skin tone. It can be subtle or you can really pack it on. Best highlighter purchase I've made so far.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?