BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Grace F.
Blaine
I love this, it’s out of the normal Highlighter colors. It’s a subtle way to add pop to your look. It’s surprisingly pigmented, in the silver and blues. The pink and green colors are weird, and barely show up.
Arisahi A.
Mesa, AZ
I like this one A lot , although it’s really pigmented and the colors are not natural , I like it, the one that I like the most is pink heart. I think is good for all types of skin.
regan c.
Amelia Island
Beautiful glow kit! The colors are all so unique and interesting yet gorgeous. The whole palette is truly amazing! The price is a bit high but the product and quality is so great it is worth it! Try it ASAP!
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
My all time favorite high light brand. I was gifted this glow kit and I LOVE it. The colors are very different but extremely pigmented. My favorite one is the light pink shade because I am tann and it gives me a beautiful sun kissed look.
Celeste M.
burton, MI
i bought this for my sister this christmas because i know she has been wanting it for forever. i think that she is going to love it. i bought it from Sephora on black friday for 24$ with my jcpenny discount because i work there, and got it for 16$ what a steal
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Metallic powder highlighting for intense luminosity Shades can be layered together to brought in cheek bones or worn separately over eyelids brow bones and inner corner of the eyes
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this highlight palette! As a very fair skinned girl, it's hard to find a highlight that LOOKS like a highlight on my skin but this is the one!! I love that at first look it looks more silvery white, but has a pretty colored reflect. Very alien/fairy vibes. I recommend this to anyone, especially my fair skinned ladies.
Abbie B.
Alexandria , TN
I really like this highlighter kit for the most part. The colors are really pretty and can also be used as iridescent eye shadow as well. Some of the colors have become a little grainy with use. This is one thing that I would fix. I personally do not use all of the colors because they are a little wild for my taste.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
My best friend brought this with him when he visited me and I had MAJOR makeup envy. I couldn't find it anywhere though. Fast forward to when he bought me this and <3 The colors are definitely pigmented and you don't need much to get it to pop. They aren't "normal" colors but they're really pretty and blend so freaking well. I get the hype now.
Brianna L.
Gray, KY
I'm obsessed with this palette! Highlight is one of my favorite makeup products! It's super long lasting, my favorite shades are the first two in the palette! They lay so nicely on the skin, and blend out to perfection! They're seriously the absolutely best!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???