Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,579 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
This is my absolute favorite pallet for concerts! The colors are so out there and unique that I can stand out with my makeup. The colors are all beautiful and are the perfect amount of pigmented without being overly crazy.
Love this highlight palette! Great range of colors and good size pans. A little pricey but worth the money! Very pigmented and easily blendable. This is one of my favorite make up products! Will buy again when I hit pan!
This is one of my favorite ABH glow kits because it came out before they started getting glittery and chunky, however the shades are a bit weird so I don’t tech for this unless and I have a look in mind for them to match
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter palette. I find that a lot of highlighters just look like glitter on your face, this one doesn’t! This one has a holographic and smooth look to it. The colors in the pan look scary to use but once on the face they make a BEAUTIFUL companion to any sort of look you want to do. You can put a little bit on and keep it subtle, or you can pack it on and be blinding, and I love that you can adjust it to your own taste and preferences.
I love this glow kit! There are no other colors out there likes these. They apply to the skin so smooth, and every shade is so pigmented! I would highly recommend this palette to anyone! I would buy this product again!
Highlighters are gorgeous if the duo chrome is a look that your into. I thought I would be super into it but I’ve barely touched the pallet other than the pink shade because I find them hard to wear for everyday makeup
I am a first time user and this product is very pigmented. I really like it and really recommend others to use it. The colors themselves are very pretty and different. Really subtle colors so it’s not to over dramatic.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!! Wow, the colors are amazing and they sit perfectly on your cheekbone with a beautiful shimmer, this highlighter completes my full face of makeup and I highly recommend this product!
I love using this highlight palette when I’m either going out or I have a music festival. It really shimmers and looks good with just about anything. It lasts all day when you use setting spray and I bought mine at Sephora
This is so pretty! I love all the colors and they look great when you mix a couple. The only problem I had with it was that it seemed that there was a bit off fallout but that’s an easy fix. It’s extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way with this.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos