BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Lauren K.
Worsley hall, Wigan
If you can't see your highlighter from the moon there is no point! This kit is amazing. I got it in Sephora in New York and I've had it for 6 months use it everyday and it's still going to last a lot longer. The packaging is stunning and it's glossy so easy to wipe clean, there's minimal fallout and the pigment is unreal. It's super creamy and a little goes along way, it leaves a glow that is caught in the light and it's blinding, the pans are reasonably sized and it is most deffaintly worth every penny and I think it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone and anyone and will be buying again and again. Lasts all day too.
Liz T.
Belfast, Antrim
It looks gorgeous, it's Anastasia - but this is a No for me. Firstly it has no durability on the cheeks at all so it really doesn't work as a highlighter for me. It's gone within an hour and if heavily layered it just looks super chalky. Used on the eyes it's kind of ok as a topper but applies quite uneven and is just very very bad quality. I hardly reach for it unfortunately.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
yeet y.
Absolutely loved this one SO GOOD and the shine of the colours is so intense. I'd say it's pretty similar to the Kat Von D alchemist palette. A friend of mine loved this one so I gave it to her since I just prefer KVDs one a bit more (the duo chrome in them just pops!) it was with pain in my heart but I know it's loved and has a great home now. I would still definitely recommend it if you want more product in the palette (bc KVDs one has less product)
Naomi I.
Dunedin
The packaging of this product is just beautiful - The package was packed so carefully so you can guarantee your product will not break on the way to you. The colours are absolutely stunning however they didn't suit my skin tone - maybe better for someone of a lighter skin colour. The pigmentation was so strong and it lasted almost half the day on me.
member-2a858
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup and this is beautiful like all their products I'm in love with this highlight I wear it almost every day it's beautiful would recommend to anyone.
Alona A.
I love this product! Very nice glow and the assortment of colours gets me excited in the morning in terms of how I feel and how I want to express myself! It's very light and blends well!
Lauren S.
Taunton, Somerset
Oh my gosh this highlighter is beyond anything I've ever used before! It's so pigmented and the shine is amazing! You don't need a lot for an amazing effect and the colours are stunning. You can use it anywhere on your face and it can be for everyday use or special occasions. I use this everyday!
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Once again, anastasia nails their glow kit game. I have both this kit and aurora, and you'd think they'd be relatively the same, but there's enough of a difference where it's worth it to purchase both. This palette can be deemed a little more wearable for day to day because most of the colours are more subtle. One swipe of the palette with your brush and you have enough product to wear for a casual look. Another swipe and you've got blinding, and I love it.
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , SC
I love the colours of this highlight kit and found them to be very long lasting. The finish is more metallic then her other kits but are silky to the touch and can be built up flawlessly. The packaging is very sleek, so it makes traveling with this product simple. The price is a little steep, but considering how much product you get in the land and the rarity of the shaded included here, I would say it is well worth the money.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?