Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,605 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
If you can't see your highlighter from the moon there is no point! This kit is amazing. I got it in Sephora in New York and I've had it for 6 months use it everyday and it's still going to last a lot longer. The packaging is stunning and it's glossy so easy to wipe clean, there's minimal fallout and the pigment is unreal. It's super creamy and a little goes along way, it leaves a glow that is caught in the light and it's blinding, the pans are reasonably sized and it is most deffaintly worth every penny and I think it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone and anyone and will be buying again and again. Lasts all day too.
It looks gorgeous, it's Anastasia - but this is a No for me. Firstly it has no durability on the cheeks at all so it really doesn't work as a highlighter for me. It's gone within an hour and if heavily layered it just looks super chalky. Used on the eyes it's kind of ok as a topper but applies quite uneven and is just very very bad quality. I hardly reach for it unfortunately.
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Absolutely loved this one SO GOOD and the shine of the colours is so intense. I'd say it's pretty similar to the Kat Von D alchemist palette. A friend of mine loved this one so I gave it to her since I just prefer KVDs one a bit more (the duo chrome in them just pops!) it was with pain in my heart but I know it's loved and has a great home now. I would still definitely recommend it if you want more product in the palette (bc KVDs one has less product)
The packaging of this product is just beautiful - The package was packed so carefully so you can guarantee your product will not break on the way to you. The colours are absolutely stunning however they didn't suit my skin tone - maybe better for someone of a lighter skin colour. The pigmentation was so strong and it lasted almost half the day on me.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup and this is beautiful like all their products I'm in love with this highlight I wear it almost every day it's beautiful would recommend to anyone.
I love this product! Very nice glow and the assortment of colours gets me excited in the morning in terms of how I feel and how I want to express myself! It's very light and blends well!
Oh my gosh this highlighter is beyond anything I've ever used before! It's so pigmented and the shine is amazing! You don't need a lot for an amazing effect and the colours are stunning. You can use it anywhere on your face and it can be for everyday use or special occasions. I use this everyday!
Once again, anastasia nails their glow kit game. I have both this kit and aurora, and you'd think they'd be relatively the same, but there's enough of a difference where it's worth it to purchase both. This palette can be deemed a little more wearable for day to day because most of the colours are more subtle. One swipe of the palette with your brush and you have enough product to wear for a casual look. Another swipe and you've got blinding, and I love it.
I love the colours of this highlight kit and found them to be very long lasting. The finish is more metallic then her other kits but are silky to the touch and can be built up flawlessly. The packaging is very sleek, so it makes traveling with this product simple. The price is a little steep, but considering how much product you get in the land and the rarity of the shaded included here, I would say it is well worth the money.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos