BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Once again, anastasia nails their glow kit game. I have both this kit and aurora, and you'd think they'd be relatively the same, but there's enough of a difference where it's worth it to purchase both. This palette can be deemed a little more wearable for day to day because most of the colours are more subtle. One swipe of the palette with your brush and you have enough product to wear for a casual look. Another swipe and you've got blinding, and I love it.
Lauren S.
Taunton, Somerset
Oh my gosh this highlighter is beyond anything I've ever used before! It's so pigmented and the shine is amazing! You don't need a lot for an amazing effect and the colours are stunning. You can use it anywhere on your face and it can be for everyday use or special occasions. I use this everyday!
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , SC
I love the colours of this highlight kit and found them to be very long lasting. The finish is more metallic then her other kits but are silky to the touch and can be built up flawlessly. The packaging is very sleek, so it makes traveling with this product simple. The price is a little steep, but considering how much product you get in the land and the rarity of the shaded included here, I would say it is well worth the money.
Jess J.
Penllergaer , Swansea
Ok so this is so Halloween. It’s stunningly unusual and unique. Perfect for a fairy look, Unicorn glow or perhaps a glowing highlighted vampire? I love this kit! It’s so pretty and blends beautifully on the skin. 10/10. I adore the green and pink pigments as they are so different and catch the light
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Claire 🌸.
Bramber Avenue North, Peacehaven
Incredible, my favourite glow kit to date. Beautiful shades, the purples are definitely my favourite. They’re subtle in low light but shine beautifully in bright lights. Looks amazing on, suits pale skin amazingly and lasts all night.
Jess G.
These highlighters are smooth and buttery, with a blinding metallic finish! They're very duo chrome so they don't look like much from the front, but when you catch the light they're very bright! They're so colourful and fun, perfect for a night out (or just in the day if you're brave enough). I couldn't say enough good things about these they're great!
Yara N.
zacapu
this fascinating product I love is very helpful is easy to use its use is very handy and has a very good design called a lot of attention at sight is very practical and you have a lot of benefits for your skin and not mistreat your skin I recommend a lot
Bridget W.
brisbane
This highlighter palette is one of my favourites for a
Colourful festival type of glow, the shades quite subtle yet have such a beautiful glow great for different skin tones. they look so good for a Halloween makeup look like a mermaid! You can buy this from Sephora or the ABH website which is where I purchased mine.
♛ C.
Birmingham, UK
This is my all time favourite highlighter palette. The colours are so pretty and the payoff is spectacular. It’s slightly more expensive than the Kat Von D Alchemist palette, but you get a lot more product in the pans. I’m willing to spend that bit more to repurchase this product.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?