BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • It look amazing? Are these worth the money?1 Answers
Yeney💋
Uno de mis favoritos me encanta el contour los lipstick everything lol 😆 I’m in love 😍
Mollie S.
Fresno
Abh is always amazing! Silky texture and easy to apply and blend! Use a fan brush!!!! N
Sarah L.
Boston
This is my favorite highlight kit! It’s super pigmented & makes my contour really pop!
Lila D.
Sylvania
Purchased at: ULTA
The pigment of these colors are fantastic. Anastasia is my favorite highlighter to use.
billy b.
Tampa
10 out of 10 would recommend I am a glowing beacon I am living for it you should try it
Kristen D.
Highland, IN
Beautiful colors, I use these as eyeshadows as well, love this brand! Very pigmented
Karli ♡.
townville
This Highlighter is absolutely amazing.A little bit goes a long way.It shines forever
Katiria B.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Probably one of my top favorite Glow Kit. All day wear. Very blendable and pigmented.
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
This is one of my favorite highlighter palettes hands down! The colors are so pretty!
Miriam R.
Inglewood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s very pigmented and is very easy to apply. With one tap the brush holds so much products that there’s a lot of the products been thrown out when you tap the brush before applying it to your face.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?