Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,579 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Such a beautiful highlight kit for those who love a bit of colour. Matches any skin tone and very buildable. Without setting spray is leave just a lovely glow. Use it with and I find my highlight to be blinding
I went out of my comfort zone with this palette, but since I liked the other highlighters from Anastasia and love them all, I decided to give them a try. Great pigmentation and shades! Definitely recommended
The most gorgeous highlighter palette ever! The shades are so stunning and pigmented. The variety means that this palette will go with any type of look. Pricey but worth every penny.
A bit chalky and had a bit of fallout but was highly pigmented. Good for normal looks or bold looks, using a fan brush it’s a bit subtle unless you pack it on. Defs recommend!!
AMAZING!!! The highlighter is stunning, I love getting the chance to whip this bad boy out! The palette has multiple color choices and they're all so beautiful and longwearing!
Colours are magic and beautifully pigmented. Easy to apply and great to pat onto lids as shimmer eyeshadow. Very easy to blend on top of setting powder. Love the purples and blues which are beautifully pearly. Would certainly buy again, even if it is quite expensive (worth it!)
I have only ever bought one of these and I never use it because it looks very chalky on my skin and I look like a tin man because the colours are so light and it is not worth the price at all
I love my Anastasia beverly hills moon child flow kit its so pigmented right away and buttery feeling it creates a blinding glow its a staple in every makeup collection
Anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for anything moon related, so as soon as this glow kit came out, I knew I had to have it. Shipping to Canada (+ customs) was pretty pricey, but I don't regret it. These highlighters sit beautifully on my skin without emphasising texture, and the colours are fun and beautiful. I usually use the shade "Pink Heart" but I've already hit pan on it so I'm trying to experiment with the other shades. They are super pigmented and creamy and blend wonderfully with the rest of my face routine.
Really nice quality, not patchy at all. Wet looking, easy to apply and blend, the only 'problem' is that is kinda glittery, which is just not my favorite. It is worth it if you like glittery and colorful highlight
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos