Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,596 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I love this highlighter palette! Some people may not like the not so natural colours but I love them and how I can make them match my more colourful eye looks! I got it when it was on sale but I love it so much that I would of paid full price.
This pallette is very pretty. The shades are so different but they actually look really nice on. And give a great glow. I took a star off because it was a little on the chalky side so I don’t use it as much as I would like to
All colours are crazy pigmented. So creamy and are amazing on the skin. Blend super well for a minimal look or packed on for a blinding highlight. Lasts all night and looks stunning even after dancing on the dance floor
I absolutely love this Glow Kit, it is my everyday highlighter. The colours are really pretty and the formula is incredible. They have shimmer but is a soft one. I would definitely buy a new one when I finish this one
I adore this glow kit. The shades are absolutely beautiful and different from most highlights on the market. It’s long lasting and very pigmented, not too glittery but still gives the perfect glow. I will definitely buy this pallet again when I run out.
This is by far my favourite highlighter I’ve ever used! I love all the colours and have hit pan on a couple of them! It adds a very pretty highlight that is visible, and also the colours do come through in a nice subtle way
I bought this product on sale at Sephora and it is fantastic. I love to wear these colours as both a highlighter and an eyeshadow. They are quite pigmented and I find that it looks great on eyes. I would recommend.
I Love Love Love this! It works so well on my pale skin and they are so gorgeous. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it because it's $52 Canadian for six highlighters, when a drugstore one can be 10-15 for one.
I bought this palette when it first came out and it's still my favourite palette ever. The diversity of the highlighters is amazing and can be used on so many different skin tones. The pigmentation is to die for and gives your makeup different vibes depending on what highlighter you use. You can use the highlighters subtly or you can glow to the gods. The texture isn't chalky or clumpy which is a definite plus side too. You can grind some of the highlighters into powders and mix with coconut oil or a primer/moisturizer to make a lovely liquid highlighter or illuminator. If you're crazy for highlighters you definitely need to purchase those product! I have added a photo of myself using the moonchild glow kit in all its glory ❤
I'm absolutely in love with the colours and the packaging but I feel like depending on your foundation it doesn't apply very well. For me it applies better when I have a dewy light foundation not a matte heavy one.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos