BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Sue Ellen W.
Toronto
I absolutely love this Glow Kit, it is my everyday highlighter. The colours are really pretty and the formula is incredible. They have shimmer but is a soft one. I would definitely buy a new one when I finish this one
Maria W.
Calgary , AB
I adore this glow kit. The shades are absolutely beautiful and different from most highlights on the market. It’s long lasting and very pigmented, not too glittery but still gives the perfect glow. I will definitely buy this pallet again when I run out.
Nadine U.
Kitchener
I bought this product on sale at Sephora and it is fantastic. I love to wear these colours as both a highlighter and an eyeshadow. They are quite pigmented and I find that it looks great on eyes. I would recommend.
Sian L.
Hampshire , Gosport
I bought this palette when it first came out and it's still my favourite palette ever. The diversity of the highlighters is amazing and can be used on so many different skin tones. The pigmentation is to die for and gives your makeup different vibes depending on what highlighter you use. You can use the highlighters subtly or you can glow to the gods. The texture isn't chalky or clumpy which is a definite plus side too. You can grind some of the highlighters into powders and mix with coconut oil or a primer/moisturizer to make a lovely liquid highlighter or illuminator. If you're crazy for highlighters you definitely need to purchase those product! I have added a photo of myself using the moonchild glow kit in all its glory ❤
Kiera C.
Surrey, BC
I Love Love Love this! It works so well on my pale skin and they are so gorgeous. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it because it's $52 Canadian for six highlighters, when a drugstore one can be 10-15 for one.
Hannah G.
Barrie
I'm absolutely in love with the colours and the packaging but I feel like depending on your foundation it doesn't apply very well. For me it applies better when I have a dewy light foundation not a matte heavy one.
Ciara W.
Glasgow , Glasgow
GAAAWWJUS DARLING! Highlights are so strong and this palette helps to come out your comfort zone. So good for creative makeup too, or if you wanna rock a bold colour! Easy to blend and very pretty on the face.
Heather D.
Ladyburn Court, Lawthorn, Irvine
love this highlighter palette, it has so many different highlighter shades which are pretty unique and iridescent. the only thing is the palette wouldn’t be useful to those with darker complexions which is sad
Katie H.
Conception Bay South , NL
This palette shook me to the core , It’s great for pale coloured skin like myself ! Cons would be if you apply to much it can send a steady glare in places you don’t want ! I would recommend this to others :)
Brianne W.
Williams Lake, BC
This is a beautiful glow kit all the colours are beautiful. If you really want to shine bright like a moon child spray your highlight brush was setting spray then apply your highlight you are going to glow!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?