BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Anosha B.
Richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
It is difficult to get the highlight on the brush you really had to rub it in but once it’s in the brush it has a great pigment. When I want to go away from brown or high tone highlights I pull out this pallet.
Honey y.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a gift and it was life as first sight. Great for the winter season. Pigmented, non streaky, blendable. Large pan size! Would recommend to people who wanna switch up they’re look without being to dramatic
Abbie T.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This will always be my number highlighter palette! It has a lot of cool tones which I love! It’s not for everyone, but I fell in love with this when I saw the add on Instagram! I bought it when it came out! It is one of my all time favorites!
Samantha D.
Hercules
Probably one of my favorite highlighter palettes.
It’s SO pigmented and you can definitely mix a few together to create an extra glow!
Skye P.
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My favorite ABH highlight palette, every single shade works so beautifully with my skin tone it's ridiculous. My favorite is Purple Horseshoe, god it is GORGEOUS. A palette everyone should have.
Kassidy D.
These colors are absolutely beautiful I wish I had more occasions to wear these crazy colors but I always grab for this when I’m feeling festive
Nicole N.
new castle
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this glow kit because it’s not your typical bronze colors! There are a lot of different and cool colors to choose from! They stay on perfectly all day/all night! I would recommend any Anastasia glow kits!
Yuly E.
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Love ❤️ These are highlighters I would not use everyday but for a night-out its perfect. 💗
Sonisha R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is so pretty to use on a editorial look or Halloween. I’ve made some shades work year round like the shade lucky clover. I usually put it on and spray it with setting spray and stays put all day. Sometimes I use this on my eye lids when I don’t feel like using eyeshadow
Kelly D.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the different colored highlights and the glittery finish. They build up nice but can also be used subtlety.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?