BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Taylor S.
Cambridge, MN
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter palette. I find that a lot of highlighters just look like glitter on your face, this one doesn’t! This one has a holographic and smooth look to it. The colors in the pan look scary to use but once on the face they make a BEAUTIFUL companion to any sort of look you want to do. You can put a little bit on and keep it subtle, or you can pack it on and be blinding, and I love that you can adjust it to your own taste and preferences.
Mackenzie K.
This is one of my favorite ABH glow kits because it came out before they started getting glittery and chunky, however the shades are a bit weird so I don’t tech for this unless and I have a look in mind for them to match
Lauren L.
Bixby, OK
Highlighters are gorgeous if the duo chrome is a look that your into. I thought I would be super into it but I’ve barely touched the pallet other than the pink shade because I find them hard to wear for everyday makeup
Bailee N.
Kendall, NY
I love this glow kit! There are no other colors out there likes these. They apply to the skin so smooth, and every shade is so pigmented! I would highly recommend this palette to anyone! I would buy this product again!
Yozelyn B.
Stone Mountain
I am a first time user and this product is very pigmented. I really like it and really recommend others to use it. The colors themselves are very pretty and different. Really subtle colors so it’s not to over dramatic.
Courtney H.
Madison, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!! Wow, the colors are amazing and they sit perfectly on your cheekbone with a beautiful shimmer, this highlighter completes my full face of makeup and I highly recommend this product!
Sidney M.
This is so pretty! I love all the colors and they look great when you mix a couple. The only problem I had with it was that it seemed that there was a bit off fallout but that’s an easy fix. It’s extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way with this.
Kaila F.
I love using this highlight palette when I’m either going out or I have a music festival. It really shimmers and looks good with just about anything. It lasts all day when you use setting spray and I bought mine at Sephora
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Love this highlighter! A little goes a long way.. I have dry skin and this just blends in so well and lasts about 8 hours for me. It’s very pigmented and really looks beautiful when the sun hits it!
Overall, it’s a great product! I would definitely recommend it to others looking for a good highlighter!
Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
Out of all the "colorful highlighters" this is by far my favorite. They are almost a duo chrome or iridescent so they are very wearable. They are creamy and reflective, without showing off any texture you may have.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.