BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
This Highlighter Palette is absolutely gorgeous. This is the perfect set of duo chrome shades 💖 they are all extremely unique and beautiful! I haven't seen anything like them! Of course they are similar shades on the market but they are all different in their own way ! These are my fav duo chrome highlighters out there at the moment! The packaging is beautiful aswell
Lauren K.
Worsley hall, Wigan
If you can't see your highlighter from the moon there is no point! This kit is amazing. I got it in Sephora in New York and I've had it for 6 months use it everyday and it's still going to last a lot longer. The packaging is stunning and it's glossy so easy to wipe clean, there's minimal fallout and the pigment is unreal. It's super creamy and a little goes along way, it leaves a glow that is caught in the light and it's blinding, the pans are reasonably sized and it is most deffaintly worth every penny and I think it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone and anyone and will be buying again and again. Lasts all day too.
Rachel K.
Barrie
I absolutely love this highlighter pallet. It used to be difficult to find a good glow for a lighter skin tone, as everything was too bronze, but this kit solves that problem perfectly. I feel like this pallet has shades that work well for both light and dark skin tones. The pink and blue shades at the left side of the pallet work the best for me, but the purple shades on the other side would look so beautiful on a dark skin tone. The formula is perfect. I recommend apply these highlighters after a mist of setting spray for a blinding highlight.
Darwin E.
Quezon City
I'm a fan of anastasia beverly hills makeup. And I find this really interesting. Why?

*I am a unicorn fan, and this colors are giving me those vibes.
*The pigmentation is good, although there are chalky ones but i really  love this. :)
*The packaging is screaming unicorn vibes on it, which i like.
* The price, i think is really great, you will get four(4) holographic and frosty highlighters when you want a BOMB makeup look this is for you.

Azal H.
North Vancouver, BC
I personally haven’t found much use with the moonchild kit. It’s not super pigmented, but it’s enough for others to tell which shades you’re using. It’s definitely unique, but I personally haven’t been able to use many of the shades in my everyday makeup routine since I prefer natural shades. It’s definitely good for when you want to try out a fun new look, or even as a shade for eyeshadow, but I personally don’t reach for it very often.
Maddie S.
regina
I love using this palette with colourful eye looks because you can usually find a colour to match your eye look and these highlights are very shimmery and surprisingly wearable for being so colourful plus the packaging is holo which is amazing
Jasmin B.
St Andrews
This is a really good highlighter palette if you're into 'out there' highlights, as there are shades of purple, white with blue or pink hues and an amazing white/green shade. Lucky Clover is by far my favourite shade and I use it nearly every day however I really wish they would realise a full size version as I don't really use the other shades often. I would recommend this as they are creamy and very blinding highlights.
Hannah N.
My fave glow kit! It's colours are very different to the other glow kits by Anastasia and I love love love them! They have such beautiful colours with amazing pigment and I would definitely recommend to someone who likes to try something different! All the colours can be applied on top of each other to create amazing coloured highlight which is so blinding!! Amazing product, definitely worth the money!
Rachael P.
Prince Edward Island
I have evry highlighter pallette from ABH and I use them in my everyday routine. They have the perfect colors so I have multiple oftions for each of my outfits. There is a little bit of fallout that sometimes mixes with other colors but otherwise I'm very plesed with this.
Rosalind B.
An amazing highlighter for winter! The colours are beautiful and show up really really well. I wish the highlighters could be used all year round but because they have cool undertones it would be a bit funny wearing them in summer. I would opt for a more golden glow. But for winter, perfect!!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?