BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Fey S.
canada
This is my all-time favorite highlighter! I was so excited to get it. I'm in love with all the colours. None of them clash with my skin tone (and I have fair skin)
Martha K.
Vaughan
I bough this product for almost 50$, yes it was very expensive but worth it. The different colours work very well in all lighting. It’s easy to apply and works with all skin colours (I had friends try my kit). It’s very pigmented, moderately easy to blend. The six colours are just outstanding, I definitely recommend this product. In the picture below I’be applied star :) I might add pictographs me in the other colours
Sienna M.
Youngstown, NY
This highlight palette has so many varieties of colors . The undertones are mostly present and give a light feel of color . Great overall product but not an everyday use kind of pallette.
Rebecca M.
Jericho Place , Dumfries
I’ve had this highlighter palette since last November, but seeing as it is FINALLY in stock on http://www.beautybay.com, I thought I would do a review! This retails for £39.00, so is a bit of a splurge – but it is something different and super fun (plus the colours are much more wearable than you may imagine!)

*Please note that these are (dry) finger swatches*

The palette consists of 6 metallic powder highlighters, all of which I find are quite softly pressed which is great for pigmentation! A little goes a long way. they can be used wet or dry, and are unreal for creating ethereal vibes on your face or body (AKA – pack this for your next festival!) I often like to layer colours together, and thankfully the formula of these make it super easy to customise your own glow.

The palette aesthetically is beautiful and has a holo finish (holo-sexuals, rejoice!) It’s a pretty sturdy case so you don’t need to worry about the precious contents – something which is essential when you’re spending £39 on a highlight palette. I’ve taken this on holiday numerous times and still none of pans are damaged. Please note that it is the cardboard/plastic-feel packaging though, so don’t allow it to get wet (then not dry it off).

In terms of weight/product, each pan holds 4g (24g overall). Normal ABS Glow Kits (such as Sun Dipped) contain 4 x 7.4g pans for £39 (29.6g overall), and the Ultimate Glow Palette contains 6 x 4.5g pans (27g overall, but IS set at a higher price point of £44). Obviously what to note is that you are getting a larger array of colours with the Moonchild Palette, and they are fairly unusual. I’ve not saw another brand sell an item like this yet, and doubt they can match the quality for the price point! The products pick up very easy, and do give off a bit of kick back – so remember that when using it.

On to the swatches, with description of the colours…

1) Blue Ice: a diamond white with an icy blue reflect.

2) Star: a fusion of mint and platinum with a serious silver reflect.

3) Purple Horseshoe: a glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect.

4) Pink Heart: a pearly white with a pink opal reflect. (PS. this is one of my favourites to wear on its own. Its great for everyday use as it isn’t too “out-there”)

5) Lucky Clover: a green infused gold with a yellow diamond reflect.

6) Blue Moon: an icy blue with a silver reflect. This one is super heavy and really pigmented!
Alessia D.
I loved the unique colours of this palette! It was great for festival season. It’s easy to apply but I found I needed quite a bit in order for it to really “pop”. I recommend this product.
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
This Highlighter Palette is absolutely gorgeous. This is the perfect set of duo chrome shades 💖 they are all extremely unique and beautiful! I haven't seen anything like them! Of course they are similar shades on the market but they are all different in their own way ! These are my fav duo chrome highlighters out there at the moment! The packaging is beautiful aswell
Rachel K.
Barrie
I absolutely love this highlighter pallet. It used to be difficult to find a good glow for a lighter skin tone, as everything was too bronze, but this kit solves that problem perfectly. I feel like this pallet has shades that work well for both light and dark skin tones. The pink and blue shades at the left side of the pallet work the best for me, but the purple shades on the other side would look so beautiful on a dark skin tone. The formula is perfect. I recommend apply these highlighters after a mist of setting spray for a blinding highlight.
Darwin E.
Quezon City
I'm a fan of anastasia beverly hills makeup. And I find this really interesting. Why?

*I am a unicorn fan, and this colors are giving me those vibes.
*The pigmentation is good, although there are chalky ones but i really  love this. :)
*The packaging is screaming unicorn vibes on it, which i like.
* The price, i think is really great, you will get four(4) holographic and frosty highlighters when you want a BOMB makeup look this is for you.

Azal H.
North Vancouver, BC
I personally haven’t found much use with the moonchild kit. It’s not super pigmented, but it’s enough for others to tell which shades you’re using. It’s definitely unique, but I personally haven’t been able to use many of the shades in my everyday makeup routine since I prefer natural shades. It’s definitely good for when you want to try out a fun new look, or even as a shade for eyeshadow, but I personally don’t reach for it very often.
Maddie S.
regina
I love using this palette with colourful eye looks because you can usually find a colour to match your eye look and these highlights are very shimmery and surprisingly wearable for being so colourful plus the packaging is holo which is amazing
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?