BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Martha R.
Lexington
This palette is amazing , this was one of my fist highlighting palettes and I was not disappointed, it glides on so smoothly into the skin and it last all night long! I would definitely purchase this again!
Shilo B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I literally have every single highlight kit that ABH has put out and to be quite frank, they’re all sooooo good. They work for every skin tone and are super affordable, especially for their quality.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this palette. I know most girls wear more natural colors but I’m a bright colored makeup kinda girl. I love using all kinds of colors so this is a great palette to use as a highlighter to go with those crazy colored looks. They’re a little on the powdery side but still beautiful. My favorite shade is either lucky clover or pink heart. I like my highlighters more creamy feeling but still this is a great highlighting palette, very pigmented and although it’s pricey ABH makes some of the best highlighters so it’s worth it to me. Also these colors will look good on any skin tone so that’s a plus!
Shelby W.
Greeneville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this highlighter, it's among my sets I use. Like everything they make it's really good, definitely recommend.
Danae P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlight kit is very pigmented! When I had first swatched it I was snatched! It kinda leaves a mess everywhere :/ but other than that it is a great one if you want to glow!
Brooke K.
Hattiesburg
Purchased at: ULTA
All of the shimmer! The different colors allows for a different glow. It stays on for hours!
cole W.
Washington
I really like using this product! Great bright pigmented colors. Easy to blend with blush but still understand out!! Not a lot of fallout from pans. Product packaging was just ok and some colors don't show up that will on my face. Would buy it again tho. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow KitSephoraUlta
Alicia S.
Roanoke
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this highlighting palette every day. It has such beautiful colors and great pigmentation. At first I was not sure about some of the colors but they look so great on all skin tones and I am very satisfied with this!
Katie R.
Gainesville , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product every single day and I love it. All the colors seem a bit out there but they all apply beautifully. Also can find this palette on sale most times I got it Fourth percent off on Black Friday and I use it all the time
Sarah N.
Griswold, CT
Honestly, was expecting much better from Anastasia Beverly Hills with this glow kit. I feel that the highlight is very pressed, it’s hard to get on. And you really have to put a lot on to get that shimmer and glow! I liked other highlights I have used a lot better. :/
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?