BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
alicia D.
Philadelphia
Not as much of a color pigment as i wanted. Definitely glittery once you put it on. Which is great if thats what your looking for. I like them but there not worth the 40 something dollars they cost8
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Has a wide range of wearable and duochromatic colors. I apply it using a flat foundation brush. The only downside is the high expense. It works good with all skin types. I would recommend to anyone.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I love this highlight pallet!!!!
I fell in love and was convinced that the Anastasia sweets pallet would always be my fav but moodchild is my new favorite, the colors are beautiful and I'm In love. I put 5 stars for Good pigmentation,Easy to apply, and Long lasting. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love these colors. They are easy to use for highlighting and crazy ideas my kids come up with. They are buttery silky soft. I got two when they were on sale and wish they were a little cheaper when they weren’t on sale. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to create and has an addiction to hightlighters
Maddie F.
I mean you can’t really wear all the shades on your cheeks I’ve found, but they make for FABULOUS eye highlights, whether that’s on the inner corner or if it’s on the lid for a cut crease or a halo, it looks fabulous any way it goes. Yes this is me when I got it for Christmas going crazy. But you know you do it.
Alana C.
Been loving this glow kit! I honestly usually stay away from glow kits because I feel like not all the shades would work for my skin tone (I’m very fair) but I really like this one! All the shades are pretty wearable and have a pretty sparkly-ness to them!! I recommend!
Rebekka W.
alexandria
I love this product. It’s so pretty and pigmented with a shimmery finish. My only complaint is that it has basically only two wearable colors for the vast majority of the public. Very few people are going to wear pigmented purple highlighter. Otherwise it is such a good product💗
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
WOW. This palette is not only pigmented, but for someone with skin so pale you can use a pencil to draw on it, it's heavenly. None of the colors are too dark that they are visible on my face when my head is turned frontwards and that's a godsend. I can't get over the white color with the pink shift too, it's by far my favorite of all of them. I would highly recommend.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Beautiful palette perfect for creating this icey look. At first I wasn’t sure I could find a use for the colors but I have used the blue on several occasions. Remember you can layer colors ;)
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???