BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Greeley, CO
I loveeeeeeee this highlighter product 😍 I would highly recommend this product. It looks amazing on the skin and makes you feel like A goddess. I definitely think it’s worth the splurge. I think this is one of my favorite pallete.
Shannon C.
Fulshear
A special event kit, though the colors in pan are the colors you get. The white cast does show up, so ideal for lighter skin tones. But the reflect is intense, and stunning. Not very useful as an eyeshadow, but maybe as a topper.
haley m.
This highlight palette is amazing. 6 shadows for an amazing price. They are all colorful and blendable and creamy! I love all of them and every single shade! Please get this if you love highlighters! Love this palette so so much!
Yoselÿn L.
Louisville
I’m so I love with this pallet I’m running out of it and I definitely want another one. The quality is great I use this all the time when I do my makeup . I totally recommend this to you guys .
Ruby H.
I love this GLOW KIT!! And Anastasia is my favorite highlighter. Very pigmented and has such fun colors. It is a little expensive but a little pricy. It is easy to use. I would love to try more Glow Kits and I will give an honest review.
Haley S.
One of my favorite glow kits. The highlighters give off a mystical vibes. I really love the shades, the consistency, how it feels and how it looks on my skin. I really love seeing norvina create shades like the ones in this glowkit.
Sarah J.
Grafton , WI
Beautiful spakley highlighter!! Very buttery and easy to apply! I have dry skin and lots of powder highlighter tend to look patchy on my dry skin and this highlighter complemented my skin type well and didn't look patchy at all!
Grace L.
Midwest City
Moonchild was my first highlighting palette so this holds a very special place with me. I love how these highlights look on my skin an inner corner. Sometimes I'll tap a little on over my lipstick just to change things up a bit.
Kaila P.
I love this glowkit! It’s my top 3 out of all of them! It seems weird but the colors are super cool! They’re not super bold so I love wearing them as a fun pop of color on my cheeks! Especially events like Saint Patty’s day and stuff! When it hits the sun your cheeks look BLINDING I love the way they finish off my makeup! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have some more fun with their makeup! Easy way to venture out without looking too crazy!
Ana A.
New York
Pink heart is the best shade ever invented! I love moon-child and its variation of beautiful colors. Definitely one of my favorite highlighters. I do think it's more of a going out highlighter than a every day type of thing
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?