Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,596 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
In love with this highlighter pallette. It's such a nice variety of colors, especially for girls with lighter skin. I'm pale and find that highlight either looks brown or yellow on my skin but this has a nice blue undertone!
This, along with the Aurora palette, are my all time favorite highlights. These colours seem really bold but applied swept across the cheekbones they aren't too colourful. But when applied more intensely to the inner corners the colour shows up a bit more bold.
This highlight formula is amazing! This palette is not for everyone because the colours are a little out there but if you like colourful highlights, you’ll love this! They also work amazing as eyeshadows!
This is such a unique pallet and I wish I used it more often. It can definitely be used for every day looks or more unique looks. The pink tones are wonderful and the green and blue tones can be used as highlight, I love to use them for an inner eye pop! Only bad thing is the fall out when you go to pick it up with your brush but it’s a beautiful pallet overall!
AMAAAAAZING I am constantly asked what hi light I’m wearing and even my mum and sister keep pinching it! I have blue eyes and it really sets them off! Couldn’t improve this product at all and I would 100% buy it again
This is a nice and interesting highlighters palette! I liked but is not for me..... the colors are very nice but for a everyday look don't work a lot..... but in other way for fantasy looks this baby it's for you! The texture is very creamy,don't accentuated the imperfections,her longevity in the skin is max to 8h..... the pigmentation is awesome too!
I’ve had this palette for about a year now. I reach for it most of the time. I like how it gives me just enough highlight for when I need it. If I want to make it more dramatic for a night out I can do that too!! It’s beautiful for my fair skin. If you’re looking for a highlight for a fair complexion, this is the one for you. Amazing formula!!
Unique highlight palette abit dusty but just tap your brush before applying. If you dont like colored highlighter this palette is not for you but if you wanna try some i would recommend this palette as it does have abit of everything. It is a fun palette and i love it. The pigmentation and blendibility of the shades are very good as always.
This palette is so pretty and pigmented the nightlight is really smooth and not chunky it can be subtle if used lightly or blinding with an extra layer love the colours and I’ve gifted to friends would definitely recommend
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos