BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Danae P.
saskatoon
In love with this highlighter pallette. It's such a nice variety of colors, especially for girls with lighter skin. I'm pale and find that highlight either looks brown or yellow on my skin but this has a nice blue undertone!
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
This, along with the Aurora palette, are my all time favorite highlights. These colours seem really bold but applied swept across the cheekbones they aren't too colourful. But when applied more intensely to the inner corners the colour shows up a bit more bold.
Catherine K.
Mount Pearl, NL
This highlight formula is amazing! This palette is not for everyone because the colours are a little out there but if you like colourful highlights, you’ll love this! They also work amazing as eyeshadows!
Jemma W.
This is such a unique pallet and I wish I used it more often. It can definitely be used for every day looks or more unique looks. The pink tones are wonderful and the green and blue tones can be used as highlight, I love to use them for an inner eye pop! Only bad thing is the fall out when you go to pick it up with your brush but it’s a beautiful pallet overall!
Amy T.
AMAAAAAZING I am constantly asked what hi light I’m wearing and even my mum and sister keep pinching it! I have blue eyes and it really sets them off! Couldn’t improve this product at all and I would 100% buy it again
Rocío L.
Vienne, Isère
This is a nice and interesting highlighters palette! I liked but is not for me..... the colors are very nice but for a everyday look don't work a lot..... but in other way for fantasy looks this baby it's for you! The texture is very creamy,don't accentuated the imperfections,her longevity in the skin is max to 8h..... the pigmentation is awesome too!
Margo R.
Blaketown NL
I’ve had this palette for about a year now. I reach for it most of the time. I like how it gives me just enough highlight for when I need it. If I want to make it more dramatic for a night out I can do that too!! It’s beautiful for my fair skin. If you’re looking for a highlight for a fair complexion, this is the one for you. Amazing formula!!
tam❤ g.
Sudbury, ON
Unique highlight palette abit dusty but just tap your brush before applying. If you dont like colored highlighter this palette is not for you but if you wanna try some i would recommend this palette as it does have abit of everything. It is a fun palette and i love it. The pigmentation and blendibility of the shades are very good as always.
Simone N.
Maidenhead
This palette is so pretty and pigmented the nightlight is really smooth and not chunky it can be subtle if used lightly or blinding with an extra layer love the colours and I’ve gifted to friends would definitely recommend
Okyo T.
Such an easy product to use. Very pigmented and works perfectly with every type of skin and shade. I love it very much. I’ve had it for a while now and it’s still in perfect condition. Would recommend 100%!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?