BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel like this is what I've been looking for to give me that shine/glow like an xmas tree. It's beautiful!! The formula is a tad bit chalky but I can overlook that with how nice it highlights my face.
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE my@Moonchild Glow Kir! Great for experimenting or music festivals especially
Victoria H.
Mahwah, NJ
This highlighter is absolutely gorgeous! I love the purple color. It applies very easily and has SO much sparkle.
lacie m.
Boardman, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this palette. All the colors are very pigmented so the product lasts a long time, they’re super shiny and give you the perfect “glow” that you need on a night out or if you’re just looking for that extra pop!
Colorful D.
I use this glow kit all of the time! I love it! The pigment is amazing and the highlight is just blinding! I absolutely love it.  It just melts right into the skin giving a seamless look.  It is buildable but you don't need a lot to get the glow you want or need.  A little bit goes a long way.  I have had this kit as soon as it came out and I still haven't hit pan! This is worth the money honey!
Anosha B.
Richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
It is difficult to get the highlight on the brush you really had to rub it in but once it’s in the brush it has a great pigment. When I want to go away from brown or high tone highlights I pull out this pallet.
Paige G.
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this highlighter, I think that the opal tones are beautiful but I feel like the formula is a little weird... it always seems a little chunky and clumpy to me.
Destiny C.
Purchased at: Sephora
if you’re pale this is the highlight palette for you. all shades are super pigmented and show up well. so stunning😍
angela s.
unitee states of america
LOVE IT. the blues are BEAUTIFUL once on and the effect is sexy! I mix a few and put on shoulders too. Pale white, so four my skin I loved how it looked and reflected light.
Francesca k.
Oklahoma City, OK
this is my favorite ABH glow kit that I own. even though the colors aren't "normal" the formula is perfect and they add such a nice subtle hint of color with the perfect amount of shine. you can build them up to have more than just a subtle hint of color and they still look amazing!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.