BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Anca G.
Bucuresti
If you want to go for a bold look, this palette it the one for you! I instantly felt in love with it.
But let’s talk about the price. The price for this palette here where I live is somewhere between 50-53$. I received this as a present. To be honest, I would have never spend 50$ for a highlighters palette, even if it looks so good like this one. The only bad thing I can say it’s that the product it’s pretty powdery. The problem can be solved with some fixing spray on the brush.
•°Shirin°• 🐧.
Edmonton
This is a great pallet for people who love color. I'm not the biggest fan of colorfulness on the cheeks but this is isnt to bold of shades that you can notice it a mile away its still subtle and wearable for the average day or pack it on for those funky colorful lovers. Great pigment payoff and it seems to wear all day on my combo skin.
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Alisha B.
Alton
Very pigmented and glittery highlighters! quite pricey! Lasts a long time! The SophX highlighter palette is a perfect dupe for this! very pricey for the amount you get! Packaging is quite nice for the price! recommend to others but not sure if I would buy again because of the price!
Audreanne B.
Saint-Hubert
This is definitely for people who want a colorful glow. You really see the color on the cheeks. I have very fair skin and it is not too dark, so I would not recommend for darker skin. It is a little bit shimmery, but when I want something more funky, I love it!
Sarah M.
Clackmannanshire , Clackmannan
I bought this on sale and questioned the price I paid.. then it arrived.. absolutely beautiful. I love every single shade of highlighter in this, they’re all really popping and buildable. I have normal skin, as far as I’m aware it’s good for most skin types. Would buy again.
Megan Y.
The quality of the highlighters is great: they're not chunky, and they don't just look like glitter on the face. They have a veritable sheen that I love. My main issue is the fact that too many of the colours are so similar when swatched and when applied to the face. I only use two of the shades regularly, the pink and the green one. Some of the blue/purple shades all look the same so I don't feel it's worth the money to buy the entire palette unless you know you're going to get use out of most or all the shades.
Tayla M.
This is a beautiful palette. The colour shifting is stunning. It definitely has glitter in it though. It’s pretty pigmented and more on the hard side. Would not say this is a soft highlight. I would recommend if you are into more out there colours
Freya R.
srockport
I like this product but some of the shaped are a bit to out there for me so I don’t think I will be wearing them. I think the formula is nice and the highlighters are good but if you are not all for colours highlighters then this is not for you.
carys h.
My favourite highlighter palette. Not cheap but is absolutely amazing. The pigmentation is nearly unreal. The colours are beautiful to. I feel it would work on many skin tones. Comes with is six shades what all work so well. I would recommend!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?