BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Christina S.
St, NL
This is an absolutely stunning glow kit. It’s very versatile and lets you step out of your comfort zone with some different colours, rather than the same old rose or gold glow. It’s great because it’s a really buildable colour so you can use he pink heart colour and go from a nice pink shimmer to a full on pink glow. All of the colours are really pretty and easy to use. The packaging is very durable and pretty. My favourites are the lucky clover which is a shimmery green with yellowish undertones, looks fabulous on my fair skin tone. And I also really like the pink heart. The pink heart is great for an everyday colour that isn’t too over the top of everyday wear. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new with their highlighters. Worth the $60!
Kaitlyn M.
Kingston, ON
I love this palette! I truly feel like a child of the moon with this on! The six different shades all work on my skin tone, which has never happened with any other palette. There is a whote undertoned highlight, silver undertoned, pink/peach undertone, green undertone, purple undertone and blue undertone. The makeup is soft which allows for smooth application, easy build up and mixing between colours (which makes the shades endless!), its light weight on the skin but once it catches light, its an instant wow factor. This great for a personal kit or even for makeup artists. While the price point is steep (52 CAD) it is worth it because you get a lot of product and it is highly highly pigmented. This is definitely a #Foreverstaple.
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
Just got this on the buy one get one free. Went halves with a friend! Best decision ever. Biggest high end thing I've got and it's so pretty, amazingly pigmented and just the perfect high lighters ever. I'm obsessed with high lighters and this is perfect. The price worked out brilliant for what I got, otherwise it is too expensive but it's worth it! I recommend this so much and it's a perfect Christmas present!
Samara W.
I forgot to write a review when I first got this but now that I have played with it I can totally say that I love this. The color I use the most is Pink Heart because it is the most “normal” color out the 6, but I love them all. They’re super shiny without being chunky or drying. They give you that wet beautiful look.
Influenster M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit

This is the best highlighting palette for unusual colours I own! The quality is perfect, the payoff is perfect, and the overall price is perfect too! They are all unique colours, with all different duo chromes, which suit every single skin tone! I used some in my Halloween look, everyone commented on the shine and colours I had on my face. As they all showed differently in different light settings. The picture doesn’t do them justice. Please go grab one! You won’t be disappointed!!!
Elise D.
This is my only colorful highlighter palette, and I LOVE it!! The shades are very pigmented and beautiful, but do not look like stripes of color on the face. I am obsessed! The only thing I miss, is an everyday highlight, just a white or golden one or something. But you know, overall, I’m vr happy with it!
Lauren K.
Worsley hall, Wigan
If you can't see your highlighter from the moon there is no point! This kit is amazing. I got it in Sephora in New York and I've had it for 6 months use it everyday and it's still going to last a lot longer. The packaging is stunning and it's glossy so easy to wipe clean, there's minimal fallout and the pigment is unreal. It's super creamy and a little goes along way, it leaves a glow that is caught in the light and it's blinding, the pans are reasonably sized and it is most deffaintly worth every penny and I think it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone and anyone and will be buying again and again. Lasts all day too.
Jazmyn M.
Amazing palette and blinding shades. I use mostly the pink highlighter and the white one with blue iridescents there more my everyday shades I don’t usually go for the green blue or purple shades unless I’m going to some themed party where it suits but I feel like the purples would look bomb on people of colour. Amazing palette I definitely recommend.
Anca G.
Bucuresti
If you want to go for a bold look, this palette it the one for you! I instantly felt in love with it.
But let’s talk about the price. The price for this palette here where I live is somewhere between 50-53$. I received this as a present. To be honest, I would have never spend 50$ for a highlighters palette, even if it looks so good like this one. The only bad thing I can say it’s that the product it’s pretty powdery. The problem can be solved with some fixing spray on the brush.
•°Shirin°• 🐧.
Edmonton
This is a great pallet for people who love color. I'm not the biggest fan of colorfulness on the cheeks but this is isnt to bold of shades that you can notice it a mile away its still subtle and wearable for the average day or pack it on for those funky colorful lovers. Great pigment payoff and it seems to wear all day on my combo skin.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?