BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Jami G.
Palmyra
If you're doing a purple toned eyeshadow, this is the highlighting palette for you! I use this daily and have used every color in it. Very sparkly and shiny. Definitely worth the price. It works really well on top of foundation, never has make me break out or anything like that. One of my absolute favorites 💜
Bai C.
Medford, OR
Can't get over this. It's the pallet that goes with everything. So pigmented and soft. Plus you can really build a solid beam of light with this
Colorful D.
I use this glow kit all of the time! I love it! The pigment is amazing and the highlight is just blinding! I absolutely love it.  It just melts right into the skin giving a seamless look.  It is buildable but you don't need a lot to get the glow you want or need.  A little bit goes a long way.  I have had this kit as soon as it came out and I still haven't hit pan! This is worth the money honey!
Anosha B.
Richmond
It is difficult to get the highlight on the brush you really had to rub it in but once it’s in the brush it has a great pigment. When I want to go away from brown or high tone highlights I pull out this pallet.
Jules H.
Lynchburg, Virginia
I saw a instagrammer use this one so I decided to try it out it works great and I totally totally totally think you should buy it!
Baby D.
Medford Oregon
This is the pallet that made me fall in love with highlight. I use to use so much of this just because I was obsessed. High intensity with an amazing color payoff . If I could buy in bulk I would
Samantha D.
Hercules
Probably one of my favorite highlighter palettes.
It’s SO pigmented and you can definitely mix a few together to create an extra glow!
Ansley F.
Tatum, TX
I absolutely love this highlighter palette. The colors are different but they really pull the look together when I go for something bold. Every time I use this palette, I glow for the gods.
Lauren T.
Duson
First ever highlighter palette loved the packaging very pigmented not chalky gave me a huge glow
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
Gorgeous!! These highlights are beautiful and holographic! Just gorgeous! They apply nicely and I love the color variety in this palette.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?