BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Savannah M.
Atlanta
Enjoy the color pay off but the fall out is unbearable: definitely a waste of the product with all of the fallout. Shimmering finish and great applying but fallout is insane. Would think before buying again
Liz R.
Winter Garden, Florida
I love this highlighting palette. Some colors I don’t use but some are my favorite like pink heart. Pigmented and cute everyone compliments me all day when i use it. 100% would recommend perfect for ppl that like cute colored highlighters .
Billie D.
Saginaw
I am a highlighter addict. If you can't see my cheekbones shining from space on a cloudy day then I didn't put enough on. This kit has exciting colors you don't usually see that let me experiment and live out a space fantasy on my face and I love it. It works really well, the colors are blinding after two swipes on the cheek, and I think the colors are flattering on my skin when I'm more tan and pale.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
Only two of the colors are wearable in everyday looks, the other four are too “wild” to be used daily. Pigmentation is good, but other products by Anastasia seem to be better. If you frequently wear colors that pop, this is worth the money.
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
My friend bought me this for my birthday and I like it it’s very pigmented and high quality but the shades are just not my cup of tea I like my highlighters to be gold or like a rose gold or champagne color these unicorn shades aren’t flattering on my face. I only use it for inner corner highlight or on the lid
Alana C.
Ive been seriously loving this glow kit... most times I find myself not buying glow kits because I assume they won’t ALL work for my skin tone (I’m very fair) but honestly these shades would look gorgeous on anyone.. love the sparkly-ness the shades have... really great, I recommend!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Colors are incredibly pigmented and very creamy. A shimmery finish that adds pop to any look. Spray a little setting spray and it’ll be there all day. Cool colors you don’t see in every highlight pallet.
Mads W.
Wyandotte, MI
This glow kit is perfect for winter! Nice cool shades, undertones for every skin type ! This pallet was constructed beautifully and is long lasting. It is perfectly packaged and definitely something everyone should think about buying !
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Has a wide range of wearable and duochromatic colors. I apply it using a flat foundation brush. The only downside is the high expense. It works good with all skin types. I would recommend to anyone.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???