BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Karli ♡.
townville
This Highlighter is absolutely amazing.A little bit goes a long way.It shines forever
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
This is one of my favorite highlighter palettes hands down! The colors are so pretty!
Nataly O.
Was a hella fave for the longest I went hard on the pink highlighter in this kit honestly love all of their highlighters 🤷🏻‍♀️
Samantha D.
Hercules
Probably one of my favorite highlighter palettes.
It’s SO pigmented and you can definitely mix a few together to create an extra glow!
Victoria A.
For me personally this particular pallet was great because I have a very fair skin tone and it went well with my skin Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Nisha S.
If you are looking for a colored highlighter palette then get this! It's actually good for oily skin as it stays on the skin and very pigmented! The highlighters come in different shades so that way you get to test out different colors and see which highlighter stands out the most on your skin! Affordable! Get it! I love it!
Iris V.
bayside
I love this pallet I got it as a Christmas gift and it’s so much fun the only problem is I personally rarely wear those different colors of highlight so I don’t get as much use out of it as I had hoped, but it is so much fun to have and I’m glad I do.
Ansley F.
Tatum, TX
I absolutely love this highlighter palette. The colors are different but they really pull the look together when I go for something bold. Every time I use this palette, I glow for the gods.
Ashley💕
The shades are beautiful & they make for a gorgeous highlight. It is intense, but you can also tone it down with a sponge as wells Those of you who aren’t into kind of holographic highlight, I wouldn’t recommend this for you!
Leslie S.
It is really pretty! They are pretty pigmented, there’s a whole lot of hype on it but I think it’s pretty good but could be better! Maybe it’s just my combination skin, I might give it another try! (:
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?