BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Andrea P.
Chicago
This highlight palette is so amazing it’s very blinding ❤️😎and the colors are so spectacular these colors are not an everyday highlight but if u want them to then that’s all u then but it’s so amazing a must have highlight honestly
Stacey I.
Westminster, CA
I really was excited to get this palette and use it but I actually rarely use it because of all the out there kind of colors. I also didn’t think it blended or kept well on my skin. If you swatch it none of the product really stays on but thats just my personal experience!
Elizabeth H.
Greeley, CO
I loveeeeeeee this highlighter product 😍 I would highly recommend this product. It looks amazing on the skin and makes you feel like A goddess. I definitely think it’s worth the splurge. I think this is one of my favorite pallete.
haley m.
This highlight palette is amazing. 6 shadows for an amazing price. They are all colorful and blendable and creamy! I love all of them and every single shade! Please get this if you love highlighters! Love this palette so so much!
Kaila P.
I love this glowkit! It’s my top 3 out of all of them! It seems weird but the colors are super cool! They’re not super bold so I love wearing them as a fun pop of color on my cheeks! Especially events like Saint Patty’s day and stuff! When it hits the sun your cheeks look BLINDING I love the way they finish off my makeup! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have some more fun with their makeup! Easy way to venture out without looking too crazy!
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This is my go to highlighter pallet when I want a more galactic look. This pallet is pretty pigmented so I don’t need to use a lot to get a blinding glow. Gave it four stars because it does come off on my clothes a lot easier then the other pallets I own from ABH.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is such a fun highlighter palette! I love the whole moonchild theme and the iridescent shades are super pigmented and bright which I love. If you love a fun long lasting highlight then this palette would definitely be for you. If you are more into neutral highlight then I probably would not recommend. My absolute favorite shade is pink heart 💗
Ana A.
New York
Pink heart is the best shade ever invented! I love moon-child and its variation of beautiful colors. Definitely one of my favorite highlighters. I do think it's more of a going out highlighter than a every day type of thing
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I wanted this palette forever and I finally invested in it. And let me tell you, I am NOT disappointed. I was a bit scared of the purples, but they blend out beautifully! This is a highly pigmented palette worth every penny.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I never really break out of my comfort zone and buy things that aren't neutral tones so this was my first colorful highlighter. These shades are so beautiful and actually can be used everyday with any look! They do look intimidating because when you open the palette people must think, "how would I use a purple highlighter?". You would be surprised!! The colors are so pigmented yet so subtle on the skin they look so beautiful on any skin tone!!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???