BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #49 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect

• Does this show up well on dark skin?3 Answers
  • Does this one have glitter specks like the Aurora glow kit?1 Answers
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
WOWIE. <3 Every color in this pallet is extremely pigmented and complimentary to my skin tone. I am quite pale, and even when I am "tan lol", gold toned highlighters don't really flatter me, and they seem to be everywhere. I look best in cool tones, and this pallet is full of them. Blue Ice is a very steel, sharp white, with subtle blue undertones. Its great as a highlight on the inner corner and eyebrow bone. It goes with almost any eyeshadow I throw on. It is probably my favorite of the collection. Star looks incredibly silver in the pallet, but applied it is a true white, with no other undertones. Pink heart is a romantic pale white pink. Most pink highlighters tend to be a little harsh on me, but this color isn't harsh at all. It would probably look good on ANY skin tone. Lucky clover is probably the strangest color of the bunch. It is a soft green, extremely pigmented. It does look beautiful, but I prefer to use it mainly on the eyes because the green is a little sickly looking on the cheeks. It would be adorable for costume makeup, (mermaid or unicorn.) Purple horseshoe is probably the most vibrant of the collection. It has a noticeable purple hue. I am personally a huge fan of purple highlighters as they seem to look the best on pale skin, (next to white). Blue moon is a lot like horseshoe, except much more subtle. The undertones seem to be more blue than purple, but it definitely still has a lavender glow.
Pigmentation Scale is as follows from Most pigmented to Least.
1. Purple Horseshoe
2. Lucky Clover/ Star
3. Blue Ice/ Pink Heart
4. Blue Moon
Keep in mind all of these colors are very pigmented and the pallet is likely to last me more than a year. My favorite of the bunch in Blue Ice, because it is so versatile. They stay on pretty well; As well as powder stays on (which I find is not the greatest on my oily skin.) If I used a setting spray, and when I do use it on the brush before application, the color pay off and longevity of wear do increase. In this photo I am wearing Blue Ice AND Blue Moon. 10/10, Buy it so you can blind everyone you hate with your highlight. ;)

Alicia B.
Finally, a glowkit full of colors that will ALL actually work with my fair skin tone! I received this last year for Christmas and have been using it pretty regularly since then, just never got around to reviewing it. What intrigued me the most about this palette was the color selection. All the colors are very cool toned and go together, but they're also all very different from each other (green, blue, purple, silver, pink)! The formula of all of them is great and they go on very pigmented for me. You can build it up to be more dramatic or even wet your brush before applying for a stay all day wet look! The packaging is nice and you get a very fair amount of product in here!
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
I cannot say enough good things about this palate! The color choices work well for different makeup looks without having to dig through the bag for 20 different colors. I use this palate for my everyday makeup as well as stage makeup when I'm performing. The lights catch the highlighter and make me glow!  I actually had a ton of compliments on my makeup this last time and the only thing I did differently was adding this highlighter. For everyday wear, obviously, I use a much lighter hand when applying. I find that people will compliment ME rather than my makeup. They say things like,"you look so bright and awake today" "you look happy" "your skin looks amazing". The other great thing about this highlighter is it's staying power. I perspier heavily under the hot stage lights. My foundation can be melting but my Anastasia stays put. I will definitely buy this product as long as it's available.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit. At first while I thought it was pretty to look at, I was afraid the highlighters would be too much for me. However, I was definitely mistaken. While you can build them up for a BLINDING highlight, they are beautiful and even more amazing to use for eyeshadow. And the $40 price tag isn't bad either considering you get 6 highlighters. I like to apply my setting spray before my highlighter for a more intense look and also longevity and then apply another coat of setting spray where I highlight. It literally lasts all day for me when I apply it that way. I would recommend this to anyone as it compliments any skin tone. Next up for me will be the Aurora Glow Kit.
Anna S.
I was a little worried about the shades in this palette because I have pretty fair skin, but I am so glad I went outside my comfort zone and got this! The formula is so blendable and the shades create such a beautiful highlight without being so pigmented that they create a harsh green or purple stripe on my fair skin. ABH is known for having a great highlight formula, and the formula in this palette lives up to that reputation. The highlighters are so smooth and creamy. It doesn't emphasize texture. It doesn't fade throughout the day. I can't say enough good things about this palette and I can't wait to get the Aurora palette to use with it!
Allison S.
This glow kit has been one of the most unique glow kit I’ve ever seen when it first came out. I love and do appreciate the fun and different colors it has compared to most glow kits. The packaging makes it all the more magical. I had high hopes for this glow kit but unfortunately, I don’t use it as much as I would like. I just don’t reach for it as much as I thought I would have. They are very pigmented but are a bit chalky to apply on but nothing too bad. I have a medium olive skin tone so all the colors actually do show and pop out for me but not all of them are the most flattering colors on skin tone in my opinion. They are definitely more festive colors so if you’re someone who prefers neutral looks, it probably won’t be the best investment for you.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I'm a fan of all Anastasia Beverly Hills products and their highlighters are no exception. For $40 this is a good value for the amount of product you're getting and the packaging is cute and it reflects different colors as you move it around (I know there is an actual word for that but I can't think of if right now haha) These are colored highlights and the are actually pretty subtle but you can build them up (usually easier with contouring brushes or spraying your brush with setting spray to make it more intense) but they do have some chunkier glitters in it so it may pick up texture and you can certainly see the chunky glitter on your face. That is just something to keep on mind because with chunky glitters it can take a little more to make it blinding.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia
I'm usually all for Anastasio products I wasn't really feeling this poly and particular it could be because I felt like it was not for darker color skin I mean to highlight and was very light so it will be very often too noticeable in my skin but overall the pilot is nice as great as Shimmer very pigmented it's just not for darker skin I believe
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit is one of the first highlighter palettes I had, and it has seen better days. I learned so much with that palette, I got over my fear or color, shimmer, light, so many things. I also learned with that palette you get what you pay for.
Ladies, hear me again, you get what you pay for.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Does this show up well on dark skin?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
morgan g.
How does it compare to the Aurora glow kit? Does it look good on fair skin?
Kanisha S.
Folkestone
Would this suit dark skinned warm toned as well?