BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Camille B.
Palmer Lake, CO
WOWIE. <3 Every color in this pallet is extremely pigmented and complimentary to my skin tone. I am quite pale, and even when I am "tan lol", gold toned highlighters don't really flatter me, and they seem to be everywhere. I look best in cool tones, and this pallet is full of them. Blue Ice is a very steel, sharp white, with subtle blue undertones. Its great as a highlight on the inner corner and eyebrow bone. It goes with almost any eyeshadow I throw on. It is probably my favorite of the collection. Star looks incredibly silver in the pallet, but applied it is a true white, with no other undertones. Pink heart is a romantic pale white pink. Most pink highlighters tend to be a little harsh on me, but this color isn't harsh at all. It would probably look good on ANY skin tone. Lucky clover is probably the strangest color of the bunch. It is a soft green, extremely pigmented. It does look beautiful, but I prefer to use it mainly on the eyes because the green is a little sickly looking on the cheeks. It would be adorable for costume makeup, (mermaid or unicorn.) Purple horseshoe is probably the most vibrant of the collection. It has a noticeable purple hue. I am personally a huge fan of purple highlighters as they seem to look the best on pale skin, (next to white). Blue moon is a lot like horseshoe, except much more subtle. The undertones seem to be more blue than purple, but it definitely still has a lavender glow.
Pigmentation Scale is as follows from Most pigmented to Least.
1. Purple Horseshoe
2. Lucky Clover/ Star
3. Blue Ice/ Pink Heart
4. Blue Moon
Keep in mind all of these colors are very pigmented and the pallet is likely to last me more than a year. My favorite of the bunch in Blue Ice, because it is so versatile. They stay on pretty well; As well as powder stays on (which I find is not the greatest on my oily skin.) If I used a setting spray, and when I do use it on the brush before application, the color pay off and longevity of wear do increase. In this photo I am wearing Blue Ice AND Blue Moon. 10/10, Buy it so you can blind everyone you hate with your highlight. ;)

Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Let me start with a disclaimer that I have coveted this palette since it was first released. When I saw it went on sale through Sephora this black friday/ cyber monday, I JUMPED ON THE CHANCE to get it! This does NOT disappoint! I am extremely fair skinned (we're talking pasty white, porcelain doll pale. A good portion of companies don't even make a shade light enough for me). So I was a little worried about how these would look on. HOLY MOLY. The color payoff is amazing, the blend-ability is fantastic. This is my new favorite palette and I have to refrain myself from dusting it on every inch of my skin every time I pull it out (daily).
Ariana B.
Tucson, AZ
I have tried a lot of highlighters and own an excessive amount of highlighters from very many different brands. I honestly can say I am probably a highlighter addict. That being said out of all the highlighters I have tried Anastasia Beverly Hills are my favorites. I think what I love about them is that they aren't the most subdued subtle highlighter. Yes if you want to lightly put them on you could get a more natural look,but what I love is that they can be very blinding and in your face! I love all the interesting colors they come out with and that they aren't all super natural colors. I love to play with all of these and out of all the ones I own Anastasia's are the ones I reach to use the most out of my collection.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
I absolutely adore this palette! If you like a nice subtle highlight or a blinding one you can achieve both of these with this! The color choice to me was a little bit weird at first but I love all of them now. I have extremely fair skin so when I first saw this I thought "no way the colors would look so weird on me" but then my friend gifted it to me for Christmas and i'm so glad she did. What I love about this is that you can make your highlight as noticeable as you want! You can apply a ton if you want to get the true color that you see on the palette or make it so you have a nice highlight that can only be seen in the light! I never thought I would be one to wear a purple or blue highlight on a normal day but with this palette I am! I have tried the sugar glow kit and the sun dipped one (sun dipped was too dark for my skin) and I never thought I would favor this over my sugar glow kit but I do! It is gorgeous and perfect for any occasion. In fact as I write this I am wearing Blue Ice right now! I really think it is worth the money because the quality is amazing. I really like this palette but feel like you should go with another glow kit first because if you want to see the formula I think you should go natural but if you like creating more bizarre or less natural looks this one might be the one. Another win for anastasia! All of their glow kits are amazing.
Valarie R.
I’m so in love with the blinding highlight trend.
I just had to pick up this palette, my first ever highlight palette. I got it on sale on thanksgiving making it pretty cheap! You get 6 shades that can be worn spring, summer, fall, winter, anytime! I’m so happy to hear these are eye safe as well so they can be used as inner corner highlight as well as cheekbones, nose and anywhere else.
The packaging is very simple and a super adorable light blue, there is no mirror.
I love the white shade, it’s STUNNING and melts into my skin. I do however find the pink shade a tad glittery and I get fall out on my face even when I really buff it into my skin.
If you’re a fan of glitter and very shiny highlight, this palette is for you!
Katelyn T.
I think the quality is there with this palette, but for me it's not super practical. In terms of every day use, it feel's a little weird to be putting on green and purple highlight. It's pretty don't get me wrong, but it's not really casual for every day use. I also think that a few of the colors are too light and look odd, and I'm a light skin tone. My favorites are the green and pink and I do think that the pink one can make the cut for everyday wear. But, for two really great shades in a palette of six... I don't know if I'm here for it.
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
I wasn’t sure about how I’d feel about purple highlight but it’s my favorite, especially in the summer time. It isn’t pigmented enough to be like holy crap nice purple cheeks, but just enough to give it a enough tint to where you can see it. The packaging is simple and beautiful as always. It is 40 bucks which may be a lot to some but there are 6 highlighters and each pan is large! You literally get 6 full sized highlighters, so about 6.50 each. Not bad at all when you think about it. Beautiful colors, blends well, more creamy feel to it than powder, a little goes a long way, and can be used as shadows as well.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Very nice highlight palette to have. The shades are pigmented and apply smoothly. I prefer to use a creamy highlighter and apply one of these shades over it. Layering highlighters gives a very nice glowing effect. It is pricey for only 6 small pans of shades, so you're paying for the name on the package.
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
This palette is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The packaging is really pretty and actual product itself have gorgeous colors as well. I originally wasn't going to buy because of the price but I snagged it for $24 at an in store Christmas promotion at Sephora. It's definitely for glam looks only, I haven't figured it how to use these colors for every day looks but it's still gorgeous and I love it.
Danielle M.
Marietta, GA
Moonchild was my first Glow Kit, and I love it dearly. Several of the shades are duochrome, but most have a silvery shimmer in them. It can be tapped off, but it does show a slight bit on the skin. The highlighters are all a soft formula, so very easy to pick up on the brush. You can make it blinding or subtle, and layering results in unique color highlights. It’s great if you’re pale, but if you’re deeper, Aurora might be a better bet; pick which one makes you happy. (Or both. I have both.)
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?