BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Let me start with a disclaimer that I have coveted this palette since it was first released. When I saw it went on sale through Sephora this black friday/ cyber monday, I JUMPED ON THE CHANCE to get it! This does NOT disappoint! I am extremely fair skinned (we're talking pasty white, porcelain doll pale. A good portion of companies don't even make a shade light enough for me). So I was a little worried about how these would look on. HOLY MOLY. The color payoff is amazing, the blend-ability is fantastic. This is my new favorite palette and I have to refrain myself from dusting it on every inch of my skin every time I pull it out (daily).
Nora C.
Madison, WI
I absolutely adore this palette! If you like a nice subtle highlight or a blinding one you can achieve both of these with this! The color choice to me was a little bit weird at first but I love all of them now. I have extremely fair skin so when I first saw this I thought "no way the colors would look so weird on me" but then my friend gifted it to me for Christmas and i'm so glad she did. What I love about this is that you can make your highlight as noticeable as you want! You can apply a ton if you want to get the true color that you see on the palette or make it so you have a nice highlight that can only be seen in the light! I never thought I would be one to wear a purple or blue highlight on a normal day but with this palette I am! I have tried the sugar glow kit and the sun dipped one (sun dipped was too dark for my skin) and I never thought I would favor this over my sugar glow kit but I do! It is gorgeous and perfect for any occasion. In fact as I write this I am wearing Blue Ice right now! I really think it is worth the money because the quality is amazing. I really like this palette but feel like you should go with another glow kit first because if you want to see the formula I think you should go natural but if you like creating more bizarre or less natural looks this one might be the one. Another win for anastasia! All of their glow kits are amazing.
Valarie R.
I’m so in love with the blinding highlight trend.
I just had to pick up this palette, my first ever highlight palette. I got it on sale on thanksgiving making it pretty cheap! You get 6 shades that can be worn spring, summer, fall, winter, anytime! I’m so happy to hear these are eye safe as well so they can be used as inner corner highlight as well as cheekbones, nose and anywhere else.
The packaging is very simple and a super adorable light blue, there is no mirror.
I love the white shade, it’s STUNNING and melts into my skin. I do however find the pink shade a tad glittery and I get fall out on my face even when I really buff it into my skin.
If you’re a fan of glitter and very shiny highlight, this palette is for you!
Katelyn T.
I think the quality is there with this palette, but for me it's not super practical. In terms of every day use, it feel's a little weird to be putting on green and purple highlight. It's pretty don't get me wrong, but it's not really casual for every day use. I also think that a few of the colors are too light and look odd, and I'm a light skin tone. My favorites are the green and pink and I do think that the pink one can make the cut for everyday wear. But, for two really great shades in a palette of six... I don't know if I'm here for it.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I wasn’t sure about how I’d feel about purple highlight but it’s my favorite, especially in the summer time. It isn’t pigmented enough to be like holy crap nice purple cheeks, but just enough to give it a enough tint to where you can see it. The packaging is simple and beautiful as always. It is 40 bucks which may be a lot to some but there are 6 highlighters and each pan is large! You literally get 6 full sized highlighters, so about 6.50 each. Not bad at all when you think about it. Beautiful colors, blends well, more creamy feel to it than powder, a little goes a long way, and can be used as shadows as well.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Very nice highlight palette to have. The shades are pigmented and apply smoothly. I prefer to use a creamy highlighter and apply one of these shades over it. Layering highlighters gives a very nice glowing effect. It is pricey for only 6 small pans of shades, so you're paying for the name on the package.
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
This palette is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The packaging is really pretty and actual product itself have gorgeous colors as well. I originally wasn't going to buy because of the price but I snagged it for $24 at an in store Christmas promotion at Sephora. It's definitely for glam looks only, I haven't figured it how to use these colors for every day looks but it's still gorgeous and I love it.
Danielle M.
Dunwoody, GA
Moonchild was my first Glow Kit, and I love it dearly. Several of the shades are duochrome, but most have a silvery shimmer in them. It can be tapped off, but it does show a slight bit on the skin. The highlighters are all a soft formula, so very easy to pick up on the brush. You can make it blinding or subtle, and layering results in unique color highlights. It’s great if you’re pale, but if you’re deeper, Aurora might be a better bet; pick which one makes you happy. (Or both. I have both.)
Hailey D.
Huntington
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit has beautiful colors in the palette. I was very impressed with how pretty these shades look on the skin. The two darker shades did not look very good on my pale skin. These shades are very pigmented & not sheer at all.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I’m in love with this glow kit. I love the color Blue Ice on this glow palette for that blinding blue-toned highlight that can stop a hater at 20 paces.

The powder is really smooth and kind of creamy and it applies and blends beautifully with a Morphe M510 (which I can’t seem to tag) brush.

I use this on my cheekbones, between and above the eyebrows, on the tip of my nose and on my Cupid’s Bow and I love, love, love the application and staying power of this palette. Highly recommended.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.