BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • It look amazing? Are these worth the money?1 Answers
Lauren K.
Don't love this at all!! Quite dissatisfied with this ABH palette of highliters! The shades ARE very pigmented, however, the colors are so PIGMENTED it is hard to blend them in to do any actual color correction in areas you would need these colored highlight powders. Medium amount of fall out, very shimmery, def use a good brush that holds in powder when applying otherwise most won't end up on your face. Quite unhappy with this product, gave three stars for packing that was well done, variety of shades (even if they're not great colors), lots of product included before u hit pan & I do like one of the colors for my fair toned skin, so it had some value....just not for me or my taste at all
Reyna H.
Richmond, VA
What initially drew me to this palette was all the unique shades, which I still love, but at the end of the day, I found myself not reaching for this palette often because surprise surprise, it's hard to pull off a green or purple highlight on the every day (at least for me!) The shades also are definitely geared more for fairer skin tones (darker skin tones, check out the aurora palette), and I can't deny how beautiful some of the duo-chrome shades show in the light. The main issue I have with it is the wear time for these shades are less than I'd like them to be. I find my skin falling flat throughout the day unless I layer with another highlighter.
Holly G.
Belton
YESSSSSSSS GIRL. I love this highlighting palette! It was one of my first high end makeup purchases a few years ago and I am still impressed! The quality and payoff is great! It's very pigmented and sits beautifully on the skin! I would absolutely buy again! I always get the best compliments when I'm wearing this product!
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Let me start with a disclaimer that I have coveted this palette since it was first released. When I saw it went on sale through Sephora this black friday/ cyber monday, I JUMPED ON THE CHANCE to get it! This does NOT disappoint! I am extremely fair skinned (we're talking pasty white, porcelain doll pale. A good portion of companies don't even make a shade light enough for me). So I was a little worried about how these would look on. HOLY MOLY. The color payoff is amazing, the blend-ability is fantastic. This is my new favorite palette and I have to refrain myself from dusting it on every inch of my skin every time I pull it out (daily).
Nica A.
I love Anastasia glow kits and really enjoyed the moonchild kit. Most of the highlights are blue toned except for pink star. It looks amazing on deep skin and the color is very pronounce. Colors glide on smoothly and give a skin like, not glittery highlight. My go to brand for great quality highlights!
McKayla M.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this palate! These have an intense glow to them that last all day (particularly with setting spray). While the colors are bold and unique, I do wish some of them were a bit more suitable for everyday wear. It is a unique palate though that you will not find another one much like!
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
I love the colors in this and they look amazing on AA skin! I love that you can build the glow and the colors aren’t colors you see often in the most typical glow kit. Once again, it has pretty late chunks of glitter so probably not a good buy for people with textures skin.
Janine M.
This palette is very high quality and I thought I would use it a lot.  In fact I never reach for it.  The Kat Von D holographic palette is much higher quality and the shades are just not what I want in this palette.  It's not a bad palette but I just don't use it much.
Logan C.
fort wayne
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this product because while the color is subtle enough I can wear it on normal days I don’t have to worry about missing out on the blinding highlight. I do prefer to wear this over another highlighter that is more subtle though do get a great look.
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
The color of these highlighters are so incredibly unique. I love the way these look on the skin. They are so soft and buttery and blend well into the skin and almost look as if they give you a glow from within. I highly recommend giving this product a try!!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?