• Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
WOWIE. <3 Every color in this pallet is extremely pigmented and complimentary to my skin tone. I am quite pale, and even when I am "tan lol", gold toned highlighters don't really flatter me, and they seem to be everywhere. I look best in cool tones, and this pallet is full of them. Blue Ice is a very steel, sharp white, with subtle blue undertones. Its great as a highlight on the inner corner and eyebrow bone. It goes with almost any eyeshadow I throw on. It is probably my favorite of the collection. Star looks incredibly silver in the pallet, but applied it is a true white, with no other undertones. Pink heart is a romantic pale white pink. Most pink highlighters tend to be a little harsh on me, but this color isn't harsh at all. It would probably look good on ANY skin tone. Lucky clover is probably the strangest color of the bunch. It is a soft green, extremely pigmented. It does look beautiful, but I prefer to use it mainly on the eyes because the green is a little sickly looking on the cheeks. It would be adorable for costume makeup, (mermaid or unicorn.) Purple horseshoe is probably the most vibrant of the collection. It has a noticeable purple hue. I am personally a huge fan of purple highlighters as they seem to look the best on pale skin, (next to white). Blue moon is a lot like horseshoe, except much more subtle. The undertones seem to be more blue than purple, but it definitely still has a lavender glow.
Pigmentation Scale is as follows from Most pigmented to Least.
1. Purple Horseshoe
2. Lucky Clover/ Star
3. Blue Ice/ Pink Heart
4. Blue Moon
Keep in mind all of these colors are very pigmented and the pallet is likely to last me more than a year. My favorite of the bunch in Blue Ice, because it is so versatile. They stay on pretty well; As well as powder stays on (which I find is not the greatest on my oily skin.) If I used a setting spray, and when I do use it on the brush before application, the color pay off and longevity of wear do increase. In this photo I am wearing Blue Ice AND Blue Moon. 10/10, Buy it so you can blind everyone you hate with your highlight. ;)

Nora C.
Madison, WI
I absolutely adore this palette! If you like a nice subtle highlight or a blinding one you can achieve both of these with this! The color choice to me was a little bit weird at first but I love all of them now. I have extremely fair skin so when I first saw this I thought "no way the colors would look so weird on me" but then my friend gifted it to me for Christmas and i'm so glad she did. What I love about this is that you can make your highlight as noticeable as you want! You can apply a ton if you want to get the true color that you see on the palette or make it so you have a nice highlight that can only be seen in the light! I never thought I would be one to wear a purple or blue highlight on a normal day but with this palette I am! I have tried the sugar glow kit and the sun dipped one (sun dipped was too dark for my skin) and I never thought I would favor this over my sugar glow kit but I do! It is gorgeous and perfect for any occasion. In fact as I write this I am wearing Blue Ice right now! I really think it is worth the money because the quality is amazing. I really like this palette but feel like you should go with another glow kit first because if you want to see the formula I think you should go natural but if you like creating more bizarre or less natural looks this one might be the one. Another win for anastasia! All of their glow kits are amazing.
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Let me start with a disclaimer that I have coveted this palette since it was first released. When I saw it went on sale through Sephora this black friday/ cyber monday, I JUMPED ON THE CHANCE to get it! This does NOT disappoint! I am extremely fair skinned (we're talking pasty white, porcelain doll pale. A good portion of companies don't even make a shade light enough for me). So I was a little worried about how these would look on. HOLY MOLY. The color payoff is amazing, the blend-ability is fantastic. This is my new favorite palette and I have to refrain myself from dusting it on every inch of my skin every time I pull it out (daily).
Valarie R.
I’m so in love with the blinding highlight trend.
I just had to pick up this palette, my first ever highlight palette. I got it on sale on thanksgiving making it pretty cheap! You get 6 shades that can be worn spring, summer, fall, winter, anytime! I’m so happy to hear these are eye safe as well so they can be used as inner corner highlight as well as cheekbones, nose and anywhere else.
The packaging is very simple and a super adorable light blue, there is no mirror.
I love the white shade, it’s STUNNING and melts into my skin. I do however find the pink shade a tad glittery and I get fall out on my face even when I really buff it into my skin.
If you’re a fan of glitter and very shiny highlight, this palette is for you!
Alex S.
This was my very first Anastasia Beverly Hills complexion product purchase. I bought mine when it was on sale at Sephora.

This palette contains 6 duochrome highlighters that are intense and not for the faint of heart. These highlighters are a bit chunky and contain glitter. Because these highlighters are skewed to be very light and pastel-like, individuals with dark to deep dark skin tones might have trouble making these not look ashy.

Overall, I have been very happy with my purchase and use it as a highlight for when I feel some sort of way. Definitely have become a fan of ABH complexion products.
Hope B.
I have very pale skin so I was a bit scared to try this out because I thought the colors might be a bit dark. I purchased this at Sephora for about $40. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it! It makes my skin look wet and glowy! They are iridescent colors that I think would look good on any skin tone. Tbh I feel like I could get away with wearing these everyday and still be glowing!! I'm so in love with the colors. They give me a night sky vibe. There wasn't a big streak of color on my face but a beautiful glow of color! These are so buttery and longwearing! Definitely recommend this
Megan W.
Another stunning Glow Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills. These shades are not your typical everyday highlight shades. They are colorful and iridescent. A great change from the hundreds of champagne and gold highlights that flood the cosmetics market. I love using these on both my face and eyes. The formula is fantastic as you can expect from all of the Anastasia Glow Kits. That being said; if you already own the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette than you don't need this. The shades in both are so similar it is difficult to tell the swatches apart. So, buy one for sure, but you don't need both.
Katelyn T.
I think the quality is there with this palette, but for me it's not super practical. In terms of every day use, it feel's a little weird to be putting on green and purple highlight. It's pretty don't get me wrong, but it's not really casual for every day use. I also think that a few of the colors are too light and look odd, and I'm a light skin tone. My favorites are the green and pink and I do think that the pink one can make the cut for everyday wear. But, for two really great shades in a palette of six... I don't know if I'm here for it.
Sophana S.
I’m a highlighter fanatic and this palette has turned me over to the bright side! I used to only use gold/natural shades of highlighter but after I bought this, I can’t get enough of pinks, blues and greens! I ordered from ABH and the highlighters arrived smashed sadly but once I repressed it, it worked just as good as new! I love it and can’t recommend it enough to people who want to shine a different color. The only thing that I see as an issue is that the highlighter has chunky glitters/shimmers.
Kaleb F.
I’m in love with this glow kit. I love the color Blue Ice on this glow palette for that blinding blue-toned highlight that can stop a hater at 20 paces.

The powder is really smooth and kind of creamy and it applies and blends beautifully with a Morphe M510 (which I can’t seem to tag) brush.

I use this on my cheekbones, between and above the eyebrows, on the tip of my nose and on my Cupid’s Bow and I love, love, love the application and staying power of this palette. Highly recommended.
Asmaa A.
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???