Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Pigmentation Scale is as follows from Most pigmented to Least.
1. Purple Horseshoe
2. Lucky Clover/ Star
3. Blue Ice/ Pink Heart
4. Blue Moon
Keep in mind all of these colors are very pigmented and the pallet is likely to last me more than a year. My favorite of the bunch in Blue Ice, because it is so versatile. They stay on pretty well; As well as powder stays on (which I find is not the greatest on my oily skin.) If I used a setting spray, and when I do use it on the brush before application, the color pay off and longevity of wear do increase. In this photo I am wearing Blue Ice AND Blue Moon. 10/10, Buy it so you can blind everyone you hate with your highlight. ;)
I just had to pick up this palette, my first ever highlight palette. I got it on sale on thanksgiving making it pretty cheap! You get 6 shades that can be worn spring, summer, fall, winter, anytime! I’m so happy to hear these are eye safe as well so they can be used as inner corner highlight as well as cheekbones, nose and anywhere else.
The packaging is very simple and a super adorable light blue, there is no mirror.
I love the white shade, it’s STUNNING and melts into my skin. I do however find the pink shade a tad glittery and I get fall out on my face even when I really buff it into my skin.
If you’re a fan of glitter and very shiny highlight, this palette is for you!
This palette contains 6 duochrome highlighters that are intense and not for the faint of heart. These highlighters are a bit chunky and contain glitter. Because these highlighters are skewed to be very light and pastel-like, individuals with dark to deep dark skin tones might have trouble making these not look ashy.
Overall, I have been very happy with my purchase and use it as a highlight for when I feel some sort of way. Definitely have become a fan of ABH complexion products.
The powder is really smooth and kind of creamy and it applies and blends beautifully with a Morphe M510 (which I can’t seem to tag) brush.
I use this on my cheekbones, between and above the eyebrows, on the tip of my nose and on my Cupid’s Bow and I love, love, love the application and staying power of this palette. Highly recommended.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos