BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect see more...

• Is this a highlight palet?or eye shadow?5 Answers
Anna C.
Gorgeous colors and a ton of creative uses. One of my favorite looks is to do a simple black wing and then pat whatever color on top to add some creativity. The purple tone is a little dark for my skin tone but that's okay, it looks good on a cut crease. I also like to layer the blue color with the pink to create a holographic glow. The only downside to this palette is that for everyday, natural looks it is not the most practical. Love the formula and the aesthetic of the palette!
Mr. M.
Pineville
I really like this highlight pallet. It's very versatile and the pigmentation on this is so gorgeous ..I personally love the shades "Pink Heart" and "Purple Horseshoe" as my cheek high light I feel like they complement Dark skin beautifully ..I also use these as eyeshadows and body glow !! This pallet is great
Stephanie D.
New York, USA
I love this glow kit when I want to do a funky look. I love that the highlights have unique duochrome finishes. When I first got this, there weren’t a ton of duochrome highlighters so this was so exciting! Some of the shades are a bit glittery which is the only con. It’s not a big deal because when I’m using this I’m obviously not going for a natural look, but it’s just something to keep in mind. Personally I prefer the Aurora glow kit over this one. This is great for eyeshadow and inner corner highlights as well!
Ashley A.
chula Vista
My favorite highlighters !! I wear them everyday !! If you want to be more adventures and try something more daring I totally recommend this highlighter palette!! This absolutely will get you out of your comfort zone! I love them so much !!
alee g.
N Chesterfld, VA
this is my all time favoeite highlighter in the world! a little goes a long way, it lasts hours, it smells good, its super light weight and the colors a beautiful
Anosha B.
Richmond
When you want to have a POP then this is a good choice. In my opinion the pigmentation could have been stronger but it still gives a great highlight. And it was inexpensive for the fact it gave you 6 options.
RaKaye C.
Greeley
The highlighters are gorgeous when swatched. I’d almost recommend applying it with a finger because some of the glitter gets lost in the brush. But if you want a somewhat subtle icy glow, this palette is amazing
Estella H.
I love this palette.
The colors in the pan do seem as though they’d be a bit hard to wear in real life but I find that they’re beautiful on the skin and kind of reflect the color instead of being just an opaque weird color.
Love that these ones have no glitter.
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this highlight palette it’s amazing definitely used for eyeshadow aswell just cause I love that shine! And the best colors.
Adriana P.
Valley Center, CA
My favorite highlight pallet! I loved it so much I had to go back and get a second pallet. The colors are so pigmented ❤️
Terracita B.
Olive branch
Is this a highlight palet?or eye shadow?

back