Mad A.
Mad A.
Honolulu, HI
ok, so i can't decide between this palette and the tnrtelette in bloom, what should i choose?
Heather F.
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I have both and I would recommend the abh!
leyanes r.
leyanes r.
Austin, TX
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I prefer abh ! Theres a bigger variety so you can do something simple and natural or totally glam
Fall River, MA
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Id go with whatever colors you gravitate towards most
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
2 months, 4 weeks ago
It depends on what color scheme you want, the tartelette in bloom has many more cool toned colors and the modern Renaissance is extremely warm toned. I own both and think they are both amazing palettes but I prefer the modern Renaissance because it can do more and has more colorful options. The quality is amazing on both of them so it really comes down to color selection and how versatile you want the palette to be. In my opinion, the modern renaissance can create pretty much every look that the tartelette in bloom can, but tartelette in bloom can't create every look the modern Renaissance can if that makes sense. Hope this helped!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
2 months, 4 weeks ago
I prefer the ABH shadows to the tarte ones. They're more pigmented
Fall River, MA
3 months ago
There both good which ever.colors u gravitate towards more
sarah S.
sarah S.
3 months ago
The Anastasia!💜💜 the shades are amazing!!
Emi U.
Emi U.
washington
3 months ago
I have both and I reach for them both but Anastasia's shades are so widely ranged and it's perfect for any look!
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
3 months ago
Definitely the Anastasia ❤ I have it and I have not stopped using it since the day I got it
Va-Shawn C.