Trista W.
Angleton, TX

How is the blending? Its so stunning but the reviews I've been said it was hard to blend. I'm no MUA but I'm also not super picky. A little fall out can happen with any product. *edit...thanks ladies. I read totally wrong. I thought it said subculture. I obviously wasn't paying attention.

Heather H.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm not an MUA either, but I own so much makeup, 80% eyeshadow palettes, and this is very easy to blend - even two very different shades, such as the orange and the red. It just takes patience by building it up a little at a time and using the correct brushes.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
11 months, 2 weeks ago
The formula of the Modern Renaissance palette is great. I find it very easy to blend.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
It blends well
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have no problem with blending these eyeshadows. I love this palette!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ive heard they are buttery and really blendable
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Its very easy to blend imo
Alex S.
Alex S.
CA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
It's incredibly easy for me to blend, and I'm definitely not a pro either.