BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An essential eyeshadow collection featuring 14 shades, including neutral and berry tones. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills first permanent palette, Modern Renaissance to create endless looks for daytime and evening.

• Highly pigmented, easy-to-blend formula
  • Realgar- Brick with an ultra-matte finish
  • Warm Taupe- Earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish
  • Venetian Red- Crimson with an ultra-matte finish
  • Red Ochre- Sienna with an ultra-matte finish
  • Primavera- shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish
  • Burnt Orange- deep orange with an ultra-matte finish
  • Raw Sienna- neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish

Shade: Tempera Mica, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Myristate, Glycerin, Silica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isopentyldiol, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1510314>*contains Carmine As A Color Additive. Shade: Buon Fresco Mica, Dimethicone, Boron Nitr

• Is the brush in the palette good?276 Answers
  • Hi guys! I was wondering is it worth it the Anastasia Modern Rena...180 Answers
  • Do you think this will work for someone with fair to light skin?143 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This palette gives me life lol, the colors are gorgeous, pigmented, and buttery. Quality wise this is the best palette I own and I love it, it retails for 42$ but I would purchase it again a million times over, my favorite part of the palette is that the colors show up beautifully on every skin tone " in 8417 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a palette with warm neutral colors you guys should really get this one. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to try new things from this brand. They are able to move around easily and they have a lot of pigmentation. " in 837 reviews
  • "The colors are so soft and the pigment is long lasting. I trully recoment any of the paletts" in 670 reviews
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
At first I did not follow the hype over this product and didn't buy it for a while. Then one day I decided to buy it and was going to give it to my sister, and we could share. But when I got it in the mail and opened it up and saw how beautiful it was I could not give it up and decided to keep it for myself! While this palette is extremely beautiful, it is also quite intimidating, with the reds and oranges, and I did not use this for the first 2 months I had it!

Then one day I decided to face my fears and use it! The first few times I used this I stuck to the left side with the neutral browns and stayed away from the berry colors. I did after a few weeks venture over to the berry shades.

I was blown away by the quality of these shadows. This is by far the best eyeshadow palette I own. The formula is smooth and buttery and not chalky at all. They are SUPER pigmented, so tapping off your brush is a must. That being said, the blend amazingly. They can also be built up nicely without becoming a powdery mess. There is no fallout and very little kickback in the pan. This palette is amazing to work with. Its perfect for everyday looks or full glam!

I love the packaging! The velvet outside makes the palette feel luxurious, but in a 1960s kind of way. (TIP: if the velvet gets dusty just use a lint roller to take it all off!) The mirror is good, big enough to use for your eyes. I like that it seals shut with a magnet because it's different, but could cause a problem while traveling, but I cannot say for sure as I have not traveled with it.

If you've been holding out on buying the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette then I suggest you buy it ASAP!
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
This is my holy grail of all my palettes! It is absolutely beautiful. It's a bit pricey but it is 100% worth it. And let me tell you why.I have blue eyes, but my mom has brown and my friends have green and so on and so forth and let me just tell you, I can use this palette on anyone and the results are amazing. There is little to no fall out while still being super pigmented and all of the colors just go together so well. It's not at all chalk like but more smooth. They are easily blendable and there are so many different looks you can do with these colors. You can make a dramatic look, a natural look or a look that's in between with this palette which I absolutely love.The packaging and brush are just a bonus. I, personally, love the brush. I think it works really well and I actually use it for some of my other palettes as well. But the velvet on the outside of the packaging is just so elegant.Overall, if I could give this palette more than five stars, I would. This is, and will continue to be, my favorite palette I own. If you have been waiting to see what the reviews are like and pushing off going to purchase this palette... Girl, I'm telling you. Go out right now and buy it! You will LOVE it!
Madhu D.
Wish there were more than 5 stars to give.. I would give more! This is my first ABH palette, it was in my wishlist for more than a year, then finally I got during Thanksgiving and used my $15 Sephora discount to buy it. So got some saving there with my purchase :-). And coming to the palette, yes the Hype is real!! I am beauty blogger and have tried variety of eyeshadows from different brands. But no other eyeshadow comes close to these for sure! I am of medium to tan skintone, so the warm shades compliment my skintone nicely. If I would keep 1 eyeshadow palette to apply everyday, then this would be it. You can try so many different looks with this palette, the eyeshadows are soft and buttery and blend within seconds. There is a fall out, but I think that's because of how it is pressed to give the pigmentation. So I just dip my brush gently and tap excess and you are good to go. It is so good, and no matter how many dupes you see of this palette online, I don't think anything will compare to this, in terms of quality or exact shades. So get it, Must-buy!!!
Shriya P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This palette is 100000% worth its rave reviews & will positively be a staple palette for me. I know I’m late in getting it in the first place, but even before getting it myself I’ve used my cousin’s and have always known I’d get it someday. In the attached photo, I did a quick 10 min look on my little sister (I blended it out better after the picture) & we both were oohing and ahing at the high pigmentation & how smoothly the shadows came onto her skin. There is a nice mix of plain and bold colors & the palette is one that you can absolutely use on its own, but can also combine with other colors from other palettes. The packaging is very cute with the pink velvet. In my opinion, I felt that it is worth the whole $42, especially when there are other palettes that don’t even come near this level of quality that are going for $65+ - namely Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette, which I had a bad experience with. Overall, I recommend this to everyone, regardless of your level of makeup skill. The price is worth it, and if you shop smart with coupons at Sephora or other stores you can even snag it at a discount, which I’ve heard of many people doing.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Really love this Anastasia Beverly Hills palette. It’s something different for me, because I usually just use natural colors. I never thought I would use shades of red to make my eye looks but having this palette gave me confidence with playing with different colors (especially red, just never pictured myself using shades of red) I spent $42 on this palette and I say it’s worth it. Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup have NEVER disappointed me. This pigments for this palette is EVERYTHING. It’s so beautiful and it has beautiful shimmer shades also. It comes with 12 mattes and 2 shimmer shades. Beautiful combination. Eyeshadows glides on like butter and I love it, I love when it’s so easy to glide and blend. I 110% recommend this palette to others, especially if coming out to using shades out of your comfort zone and if you’re just trying out Anastasia Beverly Hills for the first time!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Quick Take: good value, pigmented, blendable, high color payoff, versatile

I had a difficult time finding an eyeshadow palette I liked that wasn't BORING nudes or ridiculously shimmery. This was it!

I had recently taken back two other palettes that were pretty but had no pay-off, this one is THE ONE. It has deep pigment, blendable but durable.

Caution: Because of the buttery/soft consistency of the powders, I deeply recommend being careful in your brush choice. I found the brush that came with it too coarse. You need a very feathered, light brush and barely need to touch the color to transfer a lot of color. Using the brush it comes with, or something too coarse, is going to eat up your pans for no good reason. I don't think the brush is came with is the worse ever, but definitely not going to be using it on my beloved ABH.
Once I switches to my Sephora Featherweight brush, there was hardly any fallout and the color transferred perfectly.

Looking at the pictures online I thought the colors were going to be too similar and that would be boring - NOPE. There is a surprising wide range of colors once you swatch them.

GET this
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I’m going to be completely honest about this one. I bought it back in the fall simply because of the hype, and because I was finally making good money, and I felt like splurging on another eyeshadow palette. Did I use it right away? No. I let it sit in my drawer for a few weeks before using it once on an impromptu date night with my bf. I even contemplated giving it away! The pinks and reds kind of intimidated me with my fair skin. But something told me to break it back out and give it another try. I’m so glad I did because I am in LOVE with this palette! It’s the palette I’ve used for my last few looks for Valentine’s Day. The shadows are so incredibly pigmented and creamy and blend like a dream! This palette is very well worth the $42. If you are on the fence, just look up the MANY many tutorials on Youtube. Take a chance if you always stick with neutral colors, and you won't be disappointed!
Breanna L.
I give this a 4.5 stars only because of the significant kick-back and need to wet the shimmer shades. It's WORTH THE HYPE.

This is the reason I fell in love with ABH and never went back. I also blame this palette for my obsession with pinks and mauve colors. Behind my rambling is a point - this is a great palette to help you learn how to use more high quality shadows.

**OVERVIEW** The shadows blend like a dream and have a staying power that is irreplaceable in my eyes. At first glance, you may think you will be stuck with too many of the same looks, but there is a huge amount of versatility in this palette that will speak your creative side.

**TAKE MY MONEY** pigmentation, blendablity, versatility in looks and

Possible Cons? There is a little bit of kick back, but not too much. If you are to use to vibrant mattes, you may end up over blending or placing too much product. Once you get use to the formula, it's some of the easiest shadows to use. Definite con - the "black blending" side of the two-sides brush is very scratchy and needs to be replaced. Even just using better synthetic hair will make a 100% difference.

I participate in "Modern Renaissance Monday", which just means I use this palette every Monday even with all the new palettes and releases I have, I still go back to this one. I blend the shades with others or use these as transition shades. There is just so much possibility here.

Doesn't matter if you are new to makeup or an old hag like m, this is a stable in every collection. And if you are an MUA, perfect for your brides!
Michelle H.
I was never really interested in warm colors until I got this palette, and because all of the colors BLEND LIKE A DREAM, it really was easy to experiment and go HAM into all of the colors like nobody's business.

Before using this palette, I *thought* I knew what quality eyeshadows were, but I now realize that I had no idea. THESE... these are quality eyeshadows. These melt like butter on your skin. They blur into one another and blend like clouds during sunset. And this is coming from someone who wouldn't take 2 minutes to blend eyeshadow. I suck at blending, and am the laziest person to care to blend eyeshadow. I admit it - I just don't have the time of day. But these Anastasia eyeshadows make my life easy and they make it look like I know what I'm doing! They literally do all the work for me. All I do is sit there and sweep the color across my face and it literally looks like a work of art - I don't know how it happens, it just does and this is why I have to now go back to my old reviews of other palettes and lower their ratings because these ABH shadows are queen. End of story. If you don't have this palette in your life, you're spending too much time blending your eyeshadow.
Jovy C.
Suwanee, GA
One of the most worth-your-money high-end palette that I bought that lived the hype. I cannot tell you how beautiful and so pigmented each shadow is. It is the perfect combination of colors I wanted in a palette. The shimmer and mattes both have the same color payoff. Out of this world texture because it is so velvetty and soft to the skin almost feels like it's a wet powder because it glides on your skin and stays so opaque in your lids. This is a warm tone shadow and the oranges and browns and reds were done perfectly. The burnt orange color and red ochre are my go to colors with the golden shimmer. Excellent for both dramatic and smokey but at the same time because of its great transition colors I can use it everyday as well. I definitely recommend this palette to everyone. I always find myself carrying this palette only and this one only because all the colors I need are already in one package. This is by far one of my holy Grail palette because I can use all the colors everyday. Well done ABH!
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
Is the brush in the palette good?
Emona V.
Hi guys! I was wondering is it worth it the Anastasia Modern Renaissance pallet ? Please give me yours opinions?!
Jackie B.
Do you think this will work for someone with fair to light skin?
Alexandra G.
I've been craving this pallets but is it really worth it ?
andreina g.