Anastasia Beverly Hills
Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Collection Vault (Vols 1, 2, & 3)

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A limited-edition trio that features Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Palettes Vol. One, Vol. Two, and Vol. Three. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, retinyl palmitate, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS and SLES, triclosan, and contains less than one percent Synthetic Fragrance. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This trio includes three palettes that each feature nine full-size, high-performance pressed pigments and eyeshadows with maximum payoff. The palettes were carefully curated by Norvina herself and allow for a broad range of artistic makeup looks for any season.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Collection Vault (Vols. 1, 2, & 3)!
estefany M.
E Palo Alto, CA
me encanta este trio es hermoso altamente pigmentado las tres valen perfectamente la pena me encantan son algo costosas pero verdaderamente valen la pena ninguna se queda atras las recomiendo al 100 este fue mi regalo de navidad y quede facinada con las tres paletitas
Brandy T.
Champions Gt, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Collection Vault (Vols. 1, 2, & 3) uploaded by Brandy T.
You can create so many looks with just these 3 palettes. They blend like a dream and fit in your purse. It’s a great value for the price.
Jamie S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I recently purchased all the Norvina mini palettes because I love all of the colors. They are each so pigmented. Each palette has a variety of amazingly bright colors. I'm obsessed!! I can't wait to show off all of the amazing looks I can create.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
These norvina minis are the cutest palettes. They all have beautiful pigmented color stories and awesome packaging too.
Judy P.
Elizabethport, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Collection Vault (Vols. 1, 2, & 3) uploaded by Judy P.
This is a must have. I am in love with all the colors. Can’t wait to use. You won’t regret purchasing this !
Sara K.
Toronto
Okay YES. These are some of my favourite palettes. and for the PRICE!!!! If you were thinking of purchasing, do it. The colours are stunning, pigment is amazing, the sparkles are beautiful, and all 3 palettes go unreal together. One of the best makeup purchases I’ve ever made. 11/10 😩 here’s some looks ❤️
ava C.
beautiful shades great formula. the glitters in all of the palettes are extremely sparkly and apply very well. not very much fall out at all.
Maïté L.
Villeneuve
Coucou est il y en plus de la photo que je vous avais donné pour le truc que j'ai vraiment aimé en plus on est en plein dedans.

Looking for your answer?