Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel

Mini clear eyebrow gel to set brow color and shape.

I am after a new brow gel, what are peoples experiences with this one?
Does anyone know of a good brow gel? I’m more specifically looking for a good clear one.
someone who uses this product, do you recommend it to me?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel!
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I first got this product in the mini size but I loved so much that I repurchased the full size. Totally worth the money, I don’t like to use any other gel for my brows. Keeps it in place and gives me a natural look. Love it! ✨
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Chelsea T.
I’ve never used a brow gel before, but I’ve got to say I’m impressed. It locked my eyebrows down, without being cakey or making my eyebrows appear two dimensional. Very useful for bushy eyebrows ! #eyebrowgame #eyebrows #anastasiabeverlyhills #makeuproutine #makeup
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Zane P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this to keep my brows in place and to keep things looking normal after putting foundation. It’s good that it’s clear so it doesn’t change the color of my eyebrows. I would just use this as is and not a Necessity .
Dania D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Dania D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My most used and favorite product! It really works on eyebrows and keeping them in place. It does not flake and it lasts such a long time! Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
I enjoy using this product. My brows are naturally thick, so I rely on this gel to hold them in place after I comb a spoolie through them. It provides long lasting hold without feeling crunchy. There may be cheaper alternatives (please drop a comment below with your recommendation) but ABH clear brow gel never fails me!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,388 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Jolie D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Jolie D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is an excellent brand for everything eyebrows. It retails for $22 and this is a clear option. There are tinted gels available. This product has excellent hold, never flakes or gets sticky. It’s not thick or runny. Has chamomile in it to condition your brows while your wearing it. It’s the perfect size to fit in your purse. Long lasting
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy using this product so much! My brows are naturally thick, so I rely on this gel to hold them in place after I comb a spoolie through them. It provides long lasting hold without feeling crunchy or leaving residue. ABH clear brow gel never fails me!
Kelsey G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Kelsey G.
I love using this on full glam or no glam days. This helps keep my brows in check from the application to removal. There is not harsh build up or hard residue when using this. Your hairs don't get stiff or hard. This is hands down the best of the best.
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Shianne P.
I wish the spooley was smaller it’s rather big but everything’s clear so it’s not a big deal it lasts long though and helps my brows to maintain shape throughout the day- I have rather thick dark brows so I like to use this to really create a bold look.
Michelle R.
Loganville, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel uploaded by Michelle R.
If you have unruly eyebrows like me in between waxes, or treading like me... I highly suggest the ABH eyebrow gel. Will keep you eyebrows locked into place with or without any added product

715 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia A.
Waynesboro, VA
il y a 5 mois
Victoria B. il y a 5 mois
Yessss. I love it so much and it really sets your eyebrows so nicely🦋 you should definitely try it:)