BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A full-pigment lip color with a smooth, ultra-matte finish. Get beautiful, classic matte lips in a flash with this highly pigmented formula. The comfortable formula provides a soft, elegant, and lasting finish in enough shades to satisfy any lip aficionado. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For a lacquer finish, pair with Lip Gloss, or for a metallic finish, pair with Glow Kit. see more...

• What do you guyz think about Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipst...2 Answers
  • I ordered the color dusty mauve, i cant wait to try it out!3 Answers
  • What do you think of the formula? For me it was a bit dry. I love...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Brandy (crimson brown), Dead Roses (rosy lilac), Dread (taupe), Dusty Mauve (smoky plum), Resin (smoky topaz)
I was in love the moment I saw the colors in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick release! I am sooo into the mauves, dusty mauves, gray tones, and the rust or berry tones because other lines just never have the ton of mauves or dusty tones or even the rust/berry tones that I want. If I am lucky, they will MAYBE carry more than one mauve tone, but with these?! -I actually had a hard time deciding What to get, NOT because they DIDN'T have what I wanted, but because they HAD TOO MANY that I DID want and THAT made it nearly impossible to narrow down. I do have one tiny little complaint though about this product, and that is that I feel like it could apply a just a touch smoother than it does. At times, I am afraid that the lipstick will break in tube, BUT it IS a very matte lip and I have no idea how easy/hard it is to create such a matte lipstick versus a matte liquid lip, so there is that... just thought I would throw it out there. Anyway, ABH's Matte Lipstick release has a large, beautiful, selection of colors, with even some more exotic colors thrown in, like a beautiful, royal blue and a green, which I totally dig! The staying power is also pretty amazing too, so overall it's another HUGE WIN for ABH & her fans! Now, if only I had my hands on the rest of the colors!.... All in good time I guess.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Spice (rosy oak)
Okay so after keep maths I can actually review this lipstick. So the color is really pretty and I love the shade range. The price is good as well.

My problems with this lipstick is that it’s not completely matte but really drying. I have the lipstick on now as I type this. It’s supposed to be matte but it’s been on my lips for about 30 minutes so it’s dried down. I did kiss my hand and it leaf lipstick on my hand.

Honestly it feels very dry. I want to lick my lips constantly and I can tell I’m wearing it. The formula feels heavy on my lips as well. It was very hard to dry to apply so I can’t see myself purchasing this lipstick again. Quite honestly I may just return it.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dead Roses (rosy lilac)
Im in love with these lipsticks! I love a matte lipstick but i cant get on board with the liquid lipstick trend because theyre too drying. I was so excited that abh came out with bullet matte lips. These have quite a bit of tug to them but they are matte and extremely comfortable. I had forgotten i was wearing a matte lip which is something i couldnt do with a liquid lipstick. The color is pigmented but i would recommens lining your lips just for a clean line to help with the tugging. This lipstick stayed on for hours and stayed super matte but didnt dry out it just faded gracefully. Im very impressed. This color specifically looks interesting because in some lights its a pinky purple. In others it looks like s purpley rosey reddish color. You ought to just go and swatch it for yourself on your lips. I love the color. I can see this being a staple in collection. Now i want to buy more!!
Y I.
Saint Paul
Review for: Dusty Mauve (smoky plum), Rosewood (cherrywood)
So I first got Rosewood because it was such a pretty color that sat in the middle of brown, red and orange. On my deep skin it is an amazing neutral that I get complemented on ALL THE TIME and no one else is wearing it. And I got that intending to get a completely different color. Then I went back a few months later and was eyeing Dusty Mauve but decided against it because I thought I has something similar at home. But Dusty Mauve wouldn't let me go - I tried my purple lilac colors and different combinations but nothing gave me this cool grey-lilac color that doesn't veer to far into blue. So now I own two of these baby's and need that huge PR box that all the influencers got LOL! I would HIGHLY encourage using some kind of moisturizer on your lips first - I always so but these have an almost crayon like texture so you will have issues if you try to apply them dry. But it lasts a long time and they are great to layer with other lip products as well.
Tali D.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rum Punch (mauve red), Dead Roses (rosy lilac), Buff (rosy brown)
I bought Buff, Dead Roses, and Rum Punch. I absolutely love the formula for these! These have a traditional matte lipstick formula, so application is going to take a tiny bit more effort to apply because they're lower on emollients. I apply them slowly, and application is uniform and even. They're way more comfortable than most matte liquid lipsticks (which I tend to avoid because they usually have uneven wear on me), have minimal transfer, and last for ages. I have very dry lips and some the formula feels a bit dry, my lips didn't seem to actually get any dryer. I actually think these were formulated to be worn over lip balm, since that is what most people do. I tested these both ways, and even with my most emollient lip balm, the colors look amazing all day and have about the same amount of transfer (very little). I'm so in love with this formula, I'm buying 3 more.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dead Roses (rosy lilac)
MEH. I’ll start by saying I didn’t prime my lips or anything (sigh), like I didn’t scrub and I didn’t line them (like I normally would) I just wanted to test it out. And it was AWFUL. It was SO hard to get on. The color is SUPER pigmented, but I needed to almost PUSH on my lips it was SO matte. And let me tell you - I am HERE for matte lips... just this was so matte it was difficult to get on. The color is pretty but as you can see a little more brown than I like, I just don’t think it worked for my skin tone. The packaging is TO DIE FOR. SIGH.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Plumeria (plum wine)
I am a girl who typically wears a lot of nude lipsticks. I have been dying to try the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipsticks because I'm trying to move away from super drying liquid lip formulas. In general, Anastasia Beverly Hills doesn't dry out  my lips as nearly as much as other brands. In fact, they are my go to for liquid lips in terms of comfort. I was stoked to try their matte lipstick formula and i'm obsessed. Not only are they SUPER pigmented, but they are so comfortable on the lips I can't even tell i'm wearing it. Also, I applied this particular shade at 11:00am...tell my why when I got home at 11:00pm it looked like it hadn't gone through an entire day with me?? I mean I had eaten, drank, spoke, spit whatever. It stays on a I never needed a touch up!
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Buff (rosy brown)
Anastasia is a favorite brand of mine but I'm not sure I can handle this lipstick formula. It's very drying and tugs in application and the color on the lips is way darker than in the tube. I have pale lips that aren't very pigmented but don't usually have the issue of lipsticks not showing up true to color. It's more dry and has less slip than a Mac Matte, Maybelline Creamy Matte or Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. Last night I applied it to my lips over flaky skin and it clung and looked darker and patchy on the flakes. This morning I exfoliated my lips and it looks better but the color isn't totally even. With each layer (I reapplied after eating and drinking) the color deepens. I may have to return but I'm torn bc it does last pretty well and buff is a unique color. It's similar to Mac Faux but more gray.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Resin (smoky topaz)
best lipstick ever - memeng

Totally worth the splurge! So I glad I decided to go in store and swatch my top picks before buying almost 3 online. I was deciding on pussycat, Indian rose, Spanish pink, so vain & Casablanca. For my light-medium neutral-yellow skin tone (I'm oddly inbetween), Indian Rose was the most flattering. I wore it for 8 hours today. It stayed on comfortably and slowly wore off and fading away in a nice subtle way.. It's very comfortable to wear, not drying at all. I dare say it's better than my hg lipstick, ysl volupte #3 which I wore 8 hours yesterday. I only sipped from a straw & ate my food with a fork both days. If you love lipsticks and have money to splurge, beware! You will probably love these lipsticks & buy more than 1.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stevie (antique auburn)
This brand is unstoppable! They just keep coming out with new makeup left and right! When I saw they were coming out with a matte lipstick collection that is a tube lipstick as opposed to liquid I was ecstatic! I love liquid but I needed something different. Plus these colors are gorgeous and Stevie is no exception. So the upsides to this lipstick is the color. The pigmentation is gorgeous and I also love the packaging. The tube itself is grog. It's gold and black with the brand name embossed on the side. It also goes on easily and has a lot of product for the price. Compared to other lipsticks like lipstick queen, this is a steal! It's $18 and most lipsticks at prestige brand start at 21...lipstick queen is $24/25 and the pigment isn't even close to this! The only downside is that it comes off easily when drinking or eating, even delicately, and it's a bit drying. Other than that it was easy to apply, I don't find that the shape was difficult to navigate my lip line. I would purchase again.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this sTay on a while?
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who own this lipstick how is the finish on your LIPS??
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's everyone's favorite shade ?
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this product last throughout the day?
anne v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this real Anastasia lipsticks or not