30 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #78 in Lipstick

A full-pigment lip color with a smooth, ultra-matte finish. Get beautiful, classic matte lips in a flash with this highly pigmented formula. The comfortable formula provides a soft, elegant, and lasting finish in enough shades to satisfy any lip aficionado. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For a lacquer finish, pair with Lip Gloss, or for a metallic finish, pair with Glow Kit. see more...

• What do you guyz think about Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstic...1 Answers
  • What do you think of the formula? For me it was a bit dry. I love t...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stevie (antique auburn)
This brand is unstoppable! They just keep coming out with new makeup left and right! When I saw they were coming out with a matte lipstick collection that is a tube lipstick as opposed to liquid I was ecstatic! I love liquid but I needed something different. Plus these colors are gorgeous and Stevie is no exception. So the upsides to this lipstick is the color. The pigmentation is gorgeous and I also love the packaging. The tube itself is grog. It's gold and black with the brand name embossed on the side. It also goes on easily and has a lot of product for the price. Compared to other lipsticks like lipstick queen, this is a steal! It's $18 and most lipsticks at prestige brand start at 21...lipstick queen is $24/25 and the pigment isn't even close to this! The only downside is that it comes off easily when drinking or eating, even delicately, and it's a bit drying. Other than that it was easy to apply, I don't find that the shape was difficult to navigate my lip line. I would purchase again.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Honey (muted peach)
ABH has always been one of my favorite makeup brands. But 80% of the products I have purchased over the last year have been less than spectacular. I do love their liquid lipsticks and glosses so I had high hopes for an actual lipstick-finally. The shade range is wide and very pretty, but I will warn you the swatches online verses in person are vastly different on some of these. I bought a few of the nudes and I am torn about these. On one hand I love the sleek packaging and colors but the formula itself is not so good. I realize these are matte but the drag on these is insane. You literally have to press and pull hard to get these to glide on (some shades are worse than others). They are so dry they are difficult to apply. Once on, the formula feels so dry and hardening that your lips feel like they might crack at any time. These also have a pretty bad transfer and don't wear long on the lips. I know the brand has been having some product issues of late, so I am hoping they reformulate these. They have potential but I only ended up keeping one of them because they are just too much work.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cool Brown (deep taupe brown), Stevie (antique auburn), Rosewood (cherrywood)
These are amaziiinnnggggg!!!! They are insanely comfortable & they are very pigmented. I bought 3 but am going to buy more now that I know they're awesome lol. They are completely opaque with one swipe!!
I was concerned after Subculture being a bust for me, but I forgive Norvina now.
Cool Brown has been my go to lippie since I got them last week.
Stevie is the most perfect nude for me & Rosewood is such a pretty reddish,berry color.
I'm completely in love with these!!!!
The finish is perfect, matte but not at all drying or crusty.
Love. Love. Love these.
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dead Roses (rosy lilac)
Im in love with these lipsticks! I love a matte lipstick but i cant get on board with the liquid lipstick trend because theyre too drying. I was so excited that abh came out with bullet matte lips. These have quite a bit of tug to them but they are matte and extremely comfortable. I had forgotten i was wearing a matte lip which is something i couldnt do with a liquid lipstick. The color is pigmented but i would recommens lining your lips just for a clean line to help with the tugging. This lipstick stayed on for hours and stayed super matte but didnt dry out it just faded gracefully. Im very impressed. This color specifically looks interesting because in some lights its a pinky purple. In others it looks like s purpley rosey reddish color. You ought to just go and swatch it for yourself on your lips. I love the color. I can see this being a staple in collection. Now i want to buy more!!
Tali D.
Tali D.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rum Punch (mauve red), Dead Roses (rosy lilac), Buff (rosy brown)
I bought Buff, Dead Roses, and Rum Punch. I absolutely love the formula for these! These have a traditional matte lipstick formula, so application is going to take a tiny bit more effort to apply because they're lower on emollients. I apply them slowly, and application is uniform and even. They're way more comfortable than most matte liquid lipsticks (which I tend to avoid because they usually have uneven wear on me), have minimal transfer, and last for ages. I have very dry lips and some the formula feels a bit dry, my lips didn't seem to actually get any dryer. I actually think these were formulated to be worn over lip balm, since that is what most people do. I tested these both ways, and even with my most emollient lip balm, the colors look amazing all day and have about the same amount of transfer (very little). I'm so in love with this formula, I'm buying 3 more.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Buff (rosy brown)
Anastasia is a favorite brand of mine but I'm not sure I can handle this lipstick formula. It's very drying and tugs in application and the color on the lips is way darker than in the tube. I have pale lips that aren't very pigmented but don't usually have the issue of lipsticks not showing up true to color. It's more dry and has less slip than a Mac Matte, Maybelline Creamy Matte or Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. Last night I applied it to my lips over flaky skin and it clung and looked darker and patchy on the flakes. This morning I exfoliated my lips and it looks better but the color isn't totally even. With each layer (I reapplied after eating and drinking) the color deepens. I may have to return but I'm torn bc it does last pretty well and buff is a unique color. It's similar to Mac Faux but more gray.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Plumeria (plum wine)
I am a girl who typically wears a lot of nude lipsticks. I have been dying to try the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipsticks because I'm trying to move away from super drying liquid lip formulas. In general, Anastasia Beverly Hills doesn't dry out  my lips as nearly as much as other brands. In fact, they are my go to for liquid lips in terms of comfort. I was stoked to try their matte lipstick formula and i'm obsessed. Not only are they SUPER pigmented, but they are so comfortable on the lips I can't even tell i'm wearing it. Also, I applied this particular shade at 11:00am...tell my why when I got home at 11:00pm it looked like it hadn't gone through an entire day with me?? I mean I had eaten, drank, spoke, spit whatever. It stays on a I never needed a touch up!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Resin (smoky topaz)
best lipstick ever - memeng

Totally worth the splurge! So I glad I decided to go in store and swatch my top picks before buying almost 3 online. I was deciding on pussycat, Indian rose, Spanish pink, so vain & Casablanca. For my light-medium neutral-yellow skin tone (I'm oddly inbetween), Indian Rose was the most flattering. I wore it for 8 hours today. It stayed on comfortably and slowly wore off and fading away in a nice subtle way.. It's very comfortable to wear, not drying at all. I dare say it's better than my hg lipstick, ysl volupte #3 which I wore 8 hours yesterday. I only sipped from a straw & ate my food with a fork both days. If you love lipsticks and have money to splurge, beware! You will probably love these lipsticks & buy more than 1.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cool Brown (deep taupe brown), Dread (taupe), Soft Pink (blushing pink), Honey (muted peach), Buff (rosy brown)
I was pleasantly surprised with the ABH lipsticks after my unexpected experience with the ABH Subculture palette I had also bought. These lipsticks are perfect in pigment, the nude-themed colors are so nice for every skin tone but the line also features some pops of color. The lipsticks looked great and felt so smooth, non-sticky on my lips. I can see myself buying more, as I am more than happy with the colors I had chosen for my skin tone!
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rosewood (cherrywood)
I am way more a lipstick person than a liquid lip person and have been loyal to Anastasia Beverly Hills- I love this line. I was super excited when they came out with a Matte Lipstick. Liquid lips don't do much for me. The packaging is super sleek - the signature black and gold tube is so recognizable.  One thing I love about this lipstick is that it does not dry out my lips like most mattes do. However, the stay life of this color is not as long as other brands. The color is beautiful ( I got the color rosewood) and looks great with my light features but I found  myself having to reapply every so often through out the night. Despite that, I will be trying this ABH lipstick in more colors.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this sTay on a while?
Yecenia S.
Yecenia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick Ladies who has already bought and tried these I'm going this weekend and checking them out !???
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think of the formula? For me it was a bit dry. I love the color selection though so it makes up for it! Do you prefer this one or the liquid mattes?
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who own this lipstick how is the finish on your LIPS??
anne v.
anne v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this real Anastasia lipsticks or not