BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it is:
A special-edition eye shadow collection created with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic.

What it does:
This palette features twelve neutral and jewel-toned shades in a range of matte to metallic finishes. The new rich, highly pigmented formula ensures bold color, while the included double-ended shadow brush provides easy application. The convenient mirrored compact slides easily into a bag for on-the-go application.

This palette contains:
- 12 x 0.02 oz/ 0.5 mL Eye shadows in Hollywood (metallic wheat gold with a satin finish), NYC (rich chocolate brown with a satin finish), Kim (tan with a satin finish), Muse (rose gold with a satin finish), Marina (champagne with a metallic finish), Claudia (slate with a velvet finish), Lula (soft taupe with an ultra-matte finish), Isabel (burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish), Violeta (dark chocolate with an ultra-matte finish), 5th Ave (gold leaf with a metallic finish), Bronx (metallic olive with a satin finish), Paris (gilded brown with a satin finish)

• Would you suggest this for someone who is cool toned?2 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadow easy to blend out? How is the pigment for this ...2 Answers
  • How good is the pigmentation of the product ??? Does it work with...3 Answers
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
As a fan of the palette's warm-toned shadows, I'll have to stop recommending the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario to my friends who were unable to grab it when they could. However, I'm sure this won't be the last collab we'll get from the Kim Kardashian-approved king of contouring, Mario Dedivanovic. After our recent interview with the MUA—in which he predicted the return of glossy lips—I immediately started dreaming about a gloss or creamy lipstick with the Makeup-by-Mario stamp of approval. Just the thought of an imagined product launch eases my pain.

R.I.P. Master Palette By Mario. You'll live on in the beauty routines of those who were lucky enough to nab you.
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This palette got a bad rap. First of all - I dont here anyone complaining about how much fallout a Mac eyeshadow has, because it’s known that high pigment can sometimes equal high fallout. I have hazel eyes and I was always scare that I wouldn’t be able to wear green shadow, this palette changed my whole mind on that.
Just bear in mind that if you are a “face makeup first” type - you’re going to need a guard for you under eyes.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I loooove the shades in this palette!! I actually reach for this quite a bit. Mario is iconic in the makeup world, I️ love his work. I hope he does
More collabs with anastasia because I will buy them all! The colors are neutral, yet beautiful and different. The shadows are perfectly pigmented and creamy just like anastasia shadows always are.
Tamara D.
Cambridge Cty, IN
I'll start by saying that this is a high quality palette.  The colors are creamy and pigmented without excessive fallout.  However, this is not a very versatile palette.  It is mostly shimmers and many of the colors are very similar to one another.  I prefer a matte heavy look with just a hint of shimmer so I found this palette hard to create many looks with.  If you love shimmers, you will probably love this palette but if you're a matte girl like me, you may want to pass on this one.
Maddie G.
Youngsville, LA
The colors are so pretty in this palette. This is my go to eye-shadow palette!The packaging is nice. This palette is high quality & the colors are very creamy and pigmented. They have shimmers so if you like shimmers you would like this palette. I would deff repurchase this again. I highly reccomend this palette.
Tatiana M.
I love love love love LOVE this palette. It is also one of my favorite fall palettes. I really regret not buying two because I have hit pan on half the palette and it pains me to use it now because I never want to run out. All the colors are beautiful and work well with another to create an endless amount of looks for the season. The pigmentation is spot on and the shimmer shades look super stunning when you wet your brush with fix plus. I only have this four stars because I wish they would have made it permanent since many like myself would want to repurchase, or for those who didn't get the opportunity to even get it at all.
Aley G.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite neutral palette. The Anastasia shadows are so blendable even a newbie like me can work with them. The packaging is classy and chic something you would except from Mario. Compared to alternatives I would recommend this over all of the palettes I have bought em this year. Besides the modern renaissance which places first in my heart.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love this palette!! The shades are right up my alley because it’s a really warm toned palette. It’s super pigmented and you can get many different looks out of it. I like that Mario teamed up with ABH to crest this palette because he is an incredible makeup artist. Overall 10/10 product!
Ariel G.
I    still use this palette every single time I    do my makeup! There are all my favorite neutral shades in this palette, plus neutral tone glittery shades as well. the color pay-off is great, and the pigmentation is amazing. it blends beautifully.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I am obsessed with this palette and am so sad it was limited to edition! The colors are so pigmented and beautiful! Easy to create an everyday look to a darker going out look! If you can get your hands on this palette please do it without hesitation and thank me later ;)
Nena H.
Iowa, LA
In need for a staple palette! Would y'all recommend this one? Good color payoff?
Sirena A.
Altadena, CA
are they chalky? Or creamy texture ? Need my hands on one !
Ana P.
Lauro Rocha, 203, Sagrada Família, Manhuaçu, 3690000 , MG
The pigmentation of the product is good?
Zayda S.
I've being recommended to this pallette, and its a little pricy? Is it worth the money and product?/
Ivany M.
Rota, Northern Mariana Islands
Is this Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette worth the buy? Or bye?