BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A special-edition eye shadow collection created with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic. This palette features twelve neutral and jewel-toned shades in a range of matte to metallic finishes. The new rich, highly pigmented formula ensures bold color, while the included double-ended shadow brush provides easy application. The convenient mirrored compact slides easily into a bag for on-the-go application. This palette contains:- 12 x 0.02 oz/ 0.5 mL Eye shadows in Hollywood (metallic wheat gold with a satin finish), NYC (rich chocolate brown with a satin finish), Kim (tan with a satin finish), Muse (rose gold with a satin finish), Marina (champagne with a metallic finish), Claudia (slate with a velvet finish), Lula (soft taupe with an ultra-matte finish), Isabel (burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish), Violeta (dark chocolate with an ultra-matte finish), 5th Ave (gold leaf with a metallic finish), Bronx (metallic olive with a satin finish), Paris (gilded brown with a satin finish) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• Would you suggest this for someone who is cool toned?2 Answers
  • How good is the pigmentation of the product ??? Does it work with...3 Answers
  • where can you find this palette?2 Answers
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a fan of the palette's warm-toned shadows, I'll have to stop recommending the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario to my friends who were unable to grab it when they could. However, I'm sure this won't be the last collab we'll get from the Kim Kardashian-approved king of contouring, Mario Dedivanovic. After our recent interview with the MUA—in which he predicted the return of glossy lips—I immediately started dreaming about a gloss or creamy lipstick with the Makeup-by-Mario stamp of approval. Just the thought of an imagined product launch eases my pain.

R.I.P. Master Palette By Mario. You'll live on in the beauty routines of those who were lucky enough to nab you.
Tamara D.
Cambridge Cty, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll start by saying that this is a high quality palette.  The colors are creamy and pigmented without excessive fallout.  However, this is not a very versatile palette.  It is mostly shimmers and many of the colors are very similar to one another.  I prefer a matte heavy look with just a hint of shimmer so I found this palette hard to create many looks with.  If you love shimmers, you will probably love this palette but if you're a matte girl like me, you may want to pass on this one.
Maddie G.
Delcambre
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are so pretty in this palette. This is my go to eye-shadow palette!The packaging is nice. This palette is high quality & the colors are very creamy and pigmented. They have shimmers so if you like shimmers you would like this palette. I would deff repurchase this again. I highly reccomend this palette.
Tatiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love LOVE this palette. It is also one of my favorite fall palettes. I really regret not buying two because I have hit pan on half the palette and it pains me to use it now because I never want to run out. All the colors are beautiful and work well with another to create an endless amount of looks for the season. The pigmentation is spot on and the shimmer shades look super stunning when you wet your brush with fix plus. I only have this four stars because I wish they would have made it permanent since many like myself would want to repurchase, or for those who didn't get the opportunity to even get it at all.
Julissa G.
Totowa, NJ
Well, I was lucky enough to get it.... how ever I haven’t reach to it so much as I thought I would but definitely a very pigmented one, I haven’t reach to it not because I don’t like it but because I love cooler tones... I will try different looks with it and fall back in love
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many Palettes and products that are my ride or die products and Holy Grail, cannot live or go without for All My Make Up Looks!!!!! One of the Most Stunning and Absolutely Amazing and Gorgeous Palettes from a company that has Nothing But Amazing Gorgeous Palettes, lol, has to be the ABH Master Palette By Mario!!!! This Palette is Everything!!! It's absolutely stunning and has it all, mattes, summers, satins! The shadows formulas are perfect as are all ABH Shadows! These are so true to there color, what you see in the shadow pan is exactly what you'll achieve when applying it, allot of palettes and other brand of eyeshadows don't have that amazing true to color formula like Anastasia Beverly Hills does! All the shadows to create beautiful flawless looks! And the shadows are super pigmented, never ever chalky or have tons of fallout!? They are so buttery, and smooth are are so easily picked up with your fave brush (comes with the famous ABh double ended shadow palette brush, which works great!) And applies like a dream, blends out and buffs out flawlessly and can easily be built up for extremely intense Looks! I love it and could go on and on about it, I'm pretty sure it was a special edition and limited Edition palette and isn't a part of there permanent collection, but I could be wrong, but if you can find and purchase this ABH Master Palette By Mario you Need to Immediately and you'll fall in love with it before even using it because the shadows are so unique and stunning! Easily a 5 Star⭐ Product/Eyeshadow Palette from me, but all ABH Products are amazing and perfect in every way and always are a A+ in my book personally and professionally!💜 Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario 12 x 0.02 oz/ 12 x 0.7 g
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this palette! I can create many different eye looks with it! The shadows are extremely creamy and pigmented and are very blendable. I even like the brush it comes with! My only negative is that it doesn't always have every color I need to create a complete eyeshadow look or allow me to use it as a travel palette, it is missing a black and a bone color for setting the whole lid. Other than that this is a wonderful palette if you like the colors!
Myranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best Anastasia palettes I’ve ever gotten. I hate that it was limited edition but all good things must come to an end... The formula of these eyeshadows is similar to that of the Modern Renaissance palette. The pigmentation is great and the metallics are intense. The colors blend well together and don’t blend away. I hope Anastasia comes out with this again one day, so more people can get their hands on this lovely palette.
Kabao K.
Meh, I guess I fell into the hype and purchased this due to the power of social media. Honestly, the shimmer shades are nothing special... I have a lot of other brands and they are typical. The matte shades produce a lot of fall out and are a bit patchy to me. As soon as you dip into the matte shades, you will have a lot of fallout on your palette. I used it for my bridal clients because I felt like I needed to justify the purchase but eventually took it out of my kit shortly after.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Other then the Modern Renaissance this is one of my favorite palettes from Anastasia. The pigmentation is beautiful and colors are so beautiful for a nice fall look and it will look good on all skin tones. The shadows feel really buttery when I swatch them and it goes on really smooth on the lids. There are 6 satin finishes, 2 metallic, 1 velvet, and 3 ultra matte shades in this palette.
Nena H.
Iowa, LA
In need for a staple palette! Would y'all recommend this one? Good color payoff?
Sirena A.
Altadena, CA
are they chalky? Or creamy texture ? Need my hands on one !
Ana P.
Lauro Rocha, 203, Sagrada Família, Manhuaçu, 3690000 , MG
The pigmentation of the product is good?
Zayda S.
I've being recommended to this pallette, and its a little pricy? Is it worth the money and product?/
Ivany M.
Rota, Northern Mariana Islands
Is this Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette worth the buy? Or bye?