BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An ultra-reflective, metallic cosmetic glitter for the face, body, and hair. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES and parabens. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This loose glitter delivers high-level sparkle for the face, skin and hair. It's available in eight shades. see more...

keely r.
Forks, WA
I really like this loose glitter. Itd so beautiful and has a very vibrant color! Not the best but pretty high up there!
Megan D.
Dania Beach, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I live for this ABH glitter. It’s finely milled so it doesn’t chunk up or fall off when you use a good primer like the Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Purchased at: ULTA
These loose glitters are beautiful and the pigment Is even better. I love all of the colors i have every color i could get my hands on
Harleen B.
Vancouver, BC
I was a bit hesitant to buy these glitters because of the price but I do not regret my decision. These glitters are easily applicable and stay on so well. I love the array of colours and love how they can make a look go from good to great. I use the  (3 Pack) NYX Glitter Primer with this and loooove the way it turns out. Would totally recommend this to people looking to spice up their makeup looks.

Sephora