Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Glitter Electric uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An ultra-reflective, metallic cosmetic glitter for the face, body, and hair. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES and parabens. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This loose glitter delivers high-level sparkle for the face, skin and hair. It's available in eight shades. see more...

• Worth the price? How long does it last ?2 Answers
Vanessa T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually use NYX glitters which I love and are great for the price, but these new ABH ones are WAY BETTER. The reflects in them are so beautiful and noticeable from even far away. They’re so finely milled and stay on very well as long as you use a glitter glue. What I love the most however is that when you do decide to remove them one swipe with a makeup wipe and it’s gone without leaving a mess behind! I’m in love with these!
Queen_Royalty😘 m.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Best Glitter I've ever had!!!😍😍 i would recommend this product to everyone. I love this glitter; Definitely my #1 choice
Victoria D.
Purchased at: bluemercury
These are pretty much like most glitters I’ve seen. Very beautiful, reflective, and super shiny, but nothing special. I honestly think for 15 bucks you’re mostly paying just for the name. And their glitter glue I’m not even trying because that’s 18 dollars. It will last a long time even though it’s a tiny bottle, because you only need a little bit. I also like how it’s just a nice open jar so you can easily get the product out, compared to the nyx ones which are more like glitter shakers. With the nyx one I had to rip off the little shaker part just to get the product because it was barely even coming out of the little holes. So that’s definitely good with this product. But I don’t think this is anything you NEED. It’s just glitter, this isn’t anything special
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas
Worth the price? How long does it last ?

Sephora