BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Face & Body Glitter

What it is: An ultra-reflective, metallic cosmetic glitter for the face, body, and hair.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES and parabens. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This loose glitter delivers high-level sparkle for the face, skin and hair. It’s available in eight shades.

Ingredients: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33. May Contain (+/-): Red 40 (Ci 16035), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Red 34 (Ci 15880).

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply with a synthetic brush.

• Worth the price? How long does it last ?3 Answers
  • Wanna increase your impact score to get even MORE FREE vo...4 Answers
  • Does it apply without glitter glue?1 Answers
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a really good value for glitter. This is quite a lot for a singular person to use (though it can be done because glitter is the best) but compared to the price for a high end glitter, it’s a dream. I’m partial to the emerald color myself, but all shades are lovely and work just fine with any glitter glue, even my affordable (3 Pack) NYX Glitter Primer. The stopper is a nice feature, though pouring it out is best done on a flat surface- slowly- and not in the cap.
Nic 🥀.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a glitter fanatic and I love Anastasia so this was a launch I was really looking forward to! I was very happy to find out that ABH did not disappoint! These glitters are truly beautiful. Very dimensional and the colors are beautiful. I get complimented on them every time I wear! I have tried them with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner as an adhesive for the glitter and it works wonders! A great combo!!
lindsey s.
I love the colours these glitters come in. They are very fine pieces and the cap helps prevent major spillage or inevitable glitter explosion. They work well with the Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer and have minimal fallout. For beginners to glitter, I would start with a liquid glitter shadow and work up to loose glitter, so you have more control over the product.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
i LOVE this glitter. this glitter is one of the best i’ve ever used, if not the best. it’s super fine and goes on so easy with glue. it stayed on all day without getting glitter all over my face or falling in my eyes
Nayri B.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
High-level sparkle for face, body, and hair
Light reflecting with a multidimensional effect
Lightweight, fine particles
Buildable intensity
Dermatologist tested
Nonirritating and paraben-free
Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Tanya M.
Leesburg , FL
They make beautiful glitters with a lot of different colored particles in them for a multi dimensional look. I’m a glitter fiend and these are great. Not too chunky and scratchy on the eye.
Taylor R.
Meeker
Purchased at: ULTA
i have not personally used these in a makeup look but I have in fact tested them out at ulta and they are to glittery and so much fun. They do have quite a bit of fall out but they are a loose glitter.
Amanda D.
Cushman
AWESOME PRODUCT FROM ABH!! Just make sure you spritz your brush before sticking it in the jar!! It’s a lot of product and I would use a small tip brush to apply it!
Alyssa B.
Vancouver, WA
This is an amazing glitter for the body crafting and pretty much everything you need glitter for. But you need glitter glue if you want it to stay in place on the body.
valerie l.
salinas ca
I have not tried glitter with my makeup but I would absolutely love to play with it and see how it works I've heard a lot of good things about glitter
Wesley E.
do you have to use glitter primer for this?
Mikael W.
Wanna increase your impact score to get even MORE FREE voxboxes?? Just answer each question as an individual comment, that simple 😊❤ Blue or Purple? 💙💜 Burger or wings? 🍔 Pepsi or Coke? 🥤 Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? 🤤 What's your favorite food? *Spell your bestfriends full name letter by letter im the comments for an even BIGGER impact score!* *Like every single comment, including the original post* *Follow me and I'll follow you back* LETS EARN SOME VOXBOXES
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas, NV
Worth the price? How long does it last ?
Sara B.
Wasilla
Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Glitter Why is it that almost every brand of loose glitter is to me pretty expensive? When you could go to a craft store and buy just about the same glitter for a quarter of the price. And there are a lot of loose glitter in the make up world that aren’t rated for using around your eyes. I was just curious to what you guys had to say!!
EllieMason🥂 M.
Newcastle, Tyne And Wear
Does this work better with a glitter glue??