BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An intensely pigmented, cult-favorite liquid formula that delivers a rich, long-wearing matte look to lips. Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick with precision for an unforgettable look that lasts for hours. see more...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Kathryn
  • "Beautiful berry pink. Long wearing and very matte. Applicator is easy to use and there is a lot of product (I bought mine a year ago and have not started to run out)! Reasonably priced for quality liquid lipstick, would recommend to a friend." in 3 reviews
Nicole A.
United States
These liquid lipsticks are super pigmented! I think the applicator makes then easy to apply. Just like any liquid lipstick, they do tend to come off on the inner part of the lips after a while. If you apply a thin layer, they wear better. If it's too thick, it will flake off and look cakey. They aren't the most drying formula, but they are a little bit drying. They have a mousse-like consistency. Once they start to fade or flake, you have to remove them before you reapply because it will get too thick and cakey if you apply more on top of what is already there. I use these for my photos on Instagram, but since I don't like reapplying these when I'm out, I don't wear them when I go places.
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
I really wanted to love ABH liquid lipsticks. But I have extremely dry lips and no matter what primer, lip scrub, moisturizer I use- liquid lipsticks are never in my favor. I buy them to have but never really wear them. They are drying so be aware of that!
Gabrielle M.
516 7th Avenue, Lindenwold, NJ
This is very pigmented. It’s the right amount of a rose pink for an everyday lipstick. It has a great formula and applies smoothly. It has cute packaging. It goes well with most skin types because I tried it on a friend a bit darker on me and she looked great!
Allie K.
I absolutely love this color. On my skin it comes across as a beautiful red. I bought it from Sephora. My only complaint would be the applicator, I wish it would have been shaped for lips better. I will definitely be buying this product again, but maybe with a pencil too.
Ale T.
Doral
I have so many of these lipsticks! One of their strong points is how many beautiful colors they offer. The problem is, they dry up so fast.... and not in the good way. The lipstick starts cracking sometimes even before I leave the house. I tried to solve this with lip primers and reapplication but primera do nothing and reapplying makes it 10 times worse. The small wand makes it easy to get great detail but also prolongs the process.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn’t think I would love these liquid lipsticks from Anastasia Beverly Hills as much as I do. They are long lasting once applied and don’t have a sticky or tight feeling on your lips. Great color range as well.
Amanda M.
Las Vegas
I love the color, very smooth and even application but I does tend to crack and crumble after a while. The shade is so beautiful though that I find it worth the effort. The paddle shaped applicator does make it a little more difficult to apply than a doe foot would but after a few tries I got the hang of it.
Gisselle A.
Duncanville
Any dark shade would do me good lmao, but it works good. A little on the pricey side. Easy to apply, im not gonna lie and say its long lasting , but it’s really not. Especially when drinking , it comes off very easy.
Chrissy R.
This shade is my go to for everyday lipstick! I use this with a brown liner and a little light pink gloss from Revlon. It is perfect for people who want the finish of a lipstick but enjoys the convenience of a gloss.
sheena U.
Havelock
Wasnt as dark as i was hoping for. Really oily at first it takes a good minute to dry. Not really impressed with this but it wasnt bad either. It just gets eveywhere until it drys

back