Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Kathryn uploaded by Gabriela M.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An intensely pigmented, cult-favorite liquid formula that delivers a rich, long-wearing matte look to lips. Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick with precision for an unforgettable look that lasts for hours. see more...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Kathryn
  • "Beautiful berry pink. Long wearing and very matte. Applicator is easy to use and there is a lot of product (I bought mine a year ago and have not started to run out)! Reasonably priced for quality liquid lipstick, would recommend to a friend." in 3 reviews
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
Love all the ABH liquid lipsticks! Kathryn is actually one of the first colors I purchased from her collection! All of the colors seem to dry slightly darker than what they appear, keep that in mind. Super easy to apply, great pigment with one coat, and stays on all day unless you eat oily foods. Even then much doesn’t come off! This shade is a beautiful. It’s almost like a dark hot pink but more rosy. Dries beautifully and matte.
Anna H.
Sheridan, AR
Allie K.
I absolutely love this color. On my skin it comes across as a beautiful red. I bought it from Sephora. My only complaint would be the applicator, I wish it would have been shaped for lips better. I will definitely be buying this product again, but maybe with a pencil too.
Hannah B.
andersonville
Al time favorite lipstick!!! It definitely met my expectations and I will continue to use it. Although it is kind of pricey, the value makes up for it! I will continue to purchase this product from now on.
Maria L.
San Mateo CA
This is not the exact color i have but these are 1 of my favorite liquid lipsticks! It looks ao pretty on the lips doesn't over dry my lips and they last a long time
Jessica N.
This is such a beautiful color! I would definitely recommend for a tan skin color, it’s a very nice nude pink! Formula goes on very nicely!
Roxanne S.
griffin ga
I love this lipstick but i really aint in to matt so i put a clear gloss over it but the color is on point!!
Sandra G.
I Love the color and the new wand shape. But doesn’t stay on as long as the other shades do.
Ebony W.
sudbury
My absolute favourite brand and shade. These liquid lipsticks are a go to in my beauty bag and are a little pricey but deffinatley worth the investment.
Face S.
Kanata
Truly amazing. I love love love this colour its a deep red. Its lasts so long and it's that drying on your lips. I'm completely obsessed.