BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An intensely pigmented, cult-favorite liquid formula that delivers a rich, long-wearing matte look to lips. Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick with precision for an unforgettable look that lasts for hours. see more...

Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
Very smooth application, definitely a bright, bold color! I usually mix it with a dark red to tone it down a bit but I love everything else about it! The application is effortless, the wand makes it easy to get into the corners of the mouth, it goes on smooth not patchy, and it’s also very creamy not drying at all. Would buy again!
tailor e.
Amazing, lasting formula. My lips stay feeling smooth and don’t get clumpy or dried out, even with this being a matte lipstick. Carina is my favorite summer lipstick shade. 10/10 would recommend
Kris L.
Wore for my senior prom and it lasted all night. Very pigmented. It was very bright. Made my lips smooth. Feels a little thick when it dries. Somewhat waterproof. Definitely need to wear with a lip primer.
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
This is such a pretty pink that i recently purchased. I got lucky as i found it at Marshals. Very easy to use, stays all day and the color pay off is too good. The packaging is luxurious and pretty. The formula is not drying at all.
Brittini K.
Del Rio, TX
Anastasia is and will always be one of my holy grail brands. Application is easy. The formulae lasts well and doesn’t get clumpy or smear. The color is so vibrant and absolutely to die for!!! This lipstick is one of my favorites!!!
Gladys M.
My go to lipstick! Just a perfect shade! It feels great on the lips it does not feel dry. I would definitely recommend the Anastasia liquid lipstick. It’s price is worth it will continue buying!!
Dana T.
Boise
LOVE this!! Gorgeous color that gets more red. Feels amazing on the lips and lasts all day long. Only down side is when it’s wet can be messy and it’s hard to take off but totally worth itx
Rachel W.
I love that these are cruelty free, but the formula can be a little drying. You'll definitely need to do a scrub/balm deal before wearing but I usually only need one coat for full lip coverage.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
I love the color of this lipstick. It is a little brighter than what the bottle intels. It lasts a good while till I have to reapply in the middle. Maybe mid day. It lasts well through eating. They dont crack on me. They aren't that drying either.
Jerrica B.
Denison
Love this brand and how it works as a long wear product. My lips don’t dry out as easily as it does with other products and the pigments are amazing.